User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    No, global warming is more a concern for SJs, methinks. Think of those old SJs who bitch about the youth. I'd say that sort of thinking could extend to global warming, the fear that the world is suddenly going to end.

I personally don't think global warming exists. I think it's yet more junk science to keep the public afraid.

An N probably wouldn't even care about global warming because they're big picture oriented -- and the big picture is that we're all gonna die anyway so why bother trying to save the world?

I enjoy eugenics, which is only pseudoscience to appease the PC crowd.

I believe that certain races are inferior and certain races are superior. It's the same principle as certain breeds of dogs being more intelligent than other breeds. But once again, that's dismissed to appease the PC crowd who are just too afraid to handle the sad, sad reality.
    Bladderdash.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    Maybe ISFJs aren't tyrants but ISTJs are.
    I disagree. ISTJs play by the rules too well to get into high positions of power that often. SJs can be annoying but they're usually harmless. NTJs are the ones you have to watch out for.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INTP

.OP.
    Really? I guess I hate ESFP's, especially female ESFP's, but I don't have issues with the others, unless we're talking extremely anti-intuitive people that have no interest in conceptual thinking and do things like vote for George W. Bush.

My fantasy alter-ego is an ISTP. The smarter ones I know are people I have a deep respect for. They're ass-kickers who don't tolerate bullshit, and generally the most reliable and trustworthy people I know. Our dominant Ti quickly establishes common ground for my Ne to exchange information with their Se. What the hell could you have against someone who knows physical, practical reality? Maybe not ideal partners for philosophical discussion, but that's what INTJ's are for.

The S/N gap has never been a problem for me. Honestly, compared to ENTP's or INFP's, my issues with ST's are tiny and trivial.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Mexico View Post
    Really? I guess I hate ESFP's, especially female ESFP's,
    Hahahaha - DANG, that is harsh!

Why the antipathy against female ESFPs?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I generally try not to be prejudicial, but I think the type I'm the least tolerant of is the ESTP.
    Maybe my mind will be changed someday, but right now I just expect them to aggrivate me.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Most people here are iNtuitives and don't seem to think much of Sensors and I thought that was a bit harsh. Today it occured to me that most of the S types do acutally suck.

There are 4 SJs (tyrants ) and 2 ESxPs (loud ) not to mention the overlap of ESxJs .

So that's 6 out of 8 Sensors with the potential to be very annoying people. That Leaves the ISxPs, who I don't think would be exceptionally annoying since the ISTPs would be off by themselves tinkering and the ISFPs would be alone doing creative ISFP things. None of this is to say that Ns are the pinnacle of human evolution or anything. I shouldn't have to remind you that the ENTJ Evil Overlord is in your camp.

----------

<--- I recant. I withdraw my withdrawal.

The only thing I want to say is that I have been able to succesfully get along with all types except one. I even have a great ENTP friend, my polar opposite. But I cannot stand the ENTJ. My father is one. He is very loving, smart, and likes to teach. However, he is very critical, rudely sarcastic, manipulative, and a perfectionist who criticizes others. I am barely able to appreciate his hard work because he expects me to be able to do the exact same thing in the exact same way he did.
    "Move swiftly."

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Hahahaha - DANG, that is harsh!

Why the antipathy against female ESFPs?
    We're almost complete opposites, for one thing. (except the P thing, which doesn't do much to ingratiate me)

They just kind of annoy me. They're the "ask a stupid question..." people. They're the chicks that have gotten used to men carrying things for them and don't see why they shouldn't. They're the girl on the bus talking at full volume into her cell phone--"Oh, my, GAWD! No, she, did, NOT!" The ones who play Michael Jackson songs on the jukebox. In fact, I suspect they're responsible for 90% of the shitty music playing at every bar, pool hall, and house party I've ever been to--Me: "God this sucks. Why would anyone listen to this?" ESFP girls: "Ooh, put on Thriller! I love that song! Let's dance!" The ones that flirt with me for five seconds then walk away as soon as they see a guy who looks like he has more money/connections/whatever.

I tend to like ENFP women, romantically and otherwise--we seem to have some kind of connection on a very deep level that belies the chirpy, slutty persona they present and draws me to try to penetrate that exterior (pun only intended after the fact). ESFP chicks have the same chirpy, slutty demeanor, but in their case it's masking this cold, reptilian thought process that thinks of nothing but its own gratification.

Groupies, beer sluts, gold diggers, shameless social climbers. Come on, you have to know what I mean.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Mexico View Post
    We're almost complete opposites, for one thing. (except the P thing, which doesn't do much to ingratiate me)

They just kind of annoy me. They're the "ask a stupid question..." people. They're the chicks that have gotten used to men carrying things for them and don't see why they shouldn't. They're the girl on the bus talking at full volume into her cell phone--"Oh, my, GAWD! No, she, did, NOT!" The ones who play Michael Jackson songs on the jukebox. In fact, I suspect they're responsible for 90&#37; of the shitty music playing at every bar, pool hall, and house party I've ever been to--Me: "God this sucks. Why would anyone listen to this?" ESFP girls: "Ooh, put on Thriller! I love that song! Let's dance!" The ones that flirt with me for five seconds then walk away as soon as they see a guy who looks like he has more money/connections/whatever.

...ENFP women...belies the chirpy, slutty persona they present and draws me to try to penetrate that exterior (pun only intended after the fact). ESFP chicks have the same chirpy, slutty demeanor, but in their case it's masking this cold, reptilian thought process that thinks of nothing but its own gratification.

Groupies, beer sluts, gold diggers, shameless social climbers. Come on, you have to know what I mean.

HAHHHAHAH.

Followed closely by --

Wth?

OMG, I will have to reply materially to this later, unless someone else beats me to it.

Roger, are you having a bad day today?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

HAHHHAHAH.

Followed closely by --

Wth?

OMG, I will have to reply materially to this later, unless someone else beats me to it.

Roger, are you having a bad day today?
    Been a while since I had a really good day, but actually I'm in a relatively good mood.

Common misperception: people think I'm angry when I'm happy and they think I'm happy when I'm angry. I don't get it, can't explain it, beyond saying that my sense of humor tends toward the sardonic.

You asked for more information, so I gave it to you.

But check the INTPc thread about ESFP's for more where that came from.

Like I said, come on. You know what I mean.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I understand where the martyr/tyrant concept for [male] ISTJs came from, at least in regards to the ones I have had as friends and/or acquaintances.

I cannot describe female ISTJs too well because I have only really known one in real life, and known OF another... and I think the female brain and socialization helps them to better mediate between the internal and external worlds and communicate better. The men tend to think more just in terms of power ("Do I assert myself, or do I just sit passively and hold my tongue?"), whereas the women are more willing to not internalize the entire thing.

My aunt is more of the "martyr" ISTJ. She fulfills her duty to the family & takes on the martyr role. She is the woman who will fix you a 5 course meal at midnight if you show up & remotely complain of hunger. She will sacrifice her own needs for the good of the family. She also worries about the family a lot. Let me check my call log to see just how many times she's called in the past hour...

My father is more of the "tyrant" ISTJ. He has a rigid view of what everyone's role should be in the family and will criticize you for your "foolishness" if you do not obey that role. He also has the habit of worrying and when we used to still speak, he would call me at least 4 times a day.