• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Birthday gift ideas for an ISFP

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ISFP friend's birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I would like to give a gift but I'm at a loss as to what to give. Any ideas? Preferably it should be fairly inexpensive :)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Something pretty. (is this a male or female?)

wolfy

awsm
Hmmm...Music. Clothes. Hanging out with friends. Traveling. Stuff.

Music Something unusual from the band he likes?
Clothes Probably out of the budget
Hanging out with friends Organize a party with friends?
Travelling Lonely Planet guide?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
An SP?

Money or alcohol

I kid I kid!

or am I?

Money's always good. If you want to make it more personal, you can get a gift card to a store you know he likes stuff at.

Or you can just make out with him. We like that too. :cheese:

wolfy

awsm
I never did like money myself.

But making out is always good. You could wrap yourself in a ribbon.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I got a few Amazon gift cards over the holidays, and I love them. There are so many different things I can get with them. I ended up getting some cool new headphones for the iPod and some books. Some people think gift cards are cheesy, but I think they're perfect and practical.

They don't sell ponies on Amazon though, which was a bit of a downer.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
How about a DVD of a movie that he'd like to see and some popcorn and something to drink and then make his birthday into movie night??

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or you can just make out with him. We like that too. :cheese:

Been there, done that.

...kidding ;)

I got a few Amazon gift cards over the holidays, and I love them.

A gift card might be a good idea, I think. What other shops do you think would be good besides Amazon?

How about a DVD of a movie that he'd like to see and some popcorn and something to drink and then make his birthday into movie night??

Would you like something like this? I would, but I'm not an ISFP and it seems they (well, he) would like something that involves...action :)

Unique

Would you like something like this? I would, but I'm not an ISFP and it seems they (well, he) would like something that involves...action :)

Oh the DVDs he is talking about have a lot of action ;)

ok I'll be serious now.....
k maybe not yet..... Later :p

wolfy

awsm

Yeah, I mean personally I'd love a DVD and the movie night thing.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lauren Ashley said:
Music. Clothes. Hanging out with friends. Traveling

Simple :)

Organise a day out with him and a bunch of friends doing fun active stuff, end it by taking him to a gig of a band that he's into and get him one of their shirts. All bases covered!

Alternatively you could just get him something shiny, should keep him distracted for quite a few minutes.

Personally I think money and gift vouchers suck and are only appropriate when specifically asked for, the present must be posted or you don't like/know the other person very much.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
One year for my birthday my friends called me up the morning of and told me to meet them at their house in an hour...we hopped a train and headed up to Boston which is only an hour away. I had a wicked fun time exploring and roaming around :)

Last night one of my buddies called me yesterday and he said we need to go somewhere to celebrate my birthday so next week we both have a week off from work and we're going to Europe for a few days lol gotta love last minute American Airlines deals!

so yes traveling is always a good option :)

maliafee

What an ISFP would want?

I think something handmade is always nice...

Something wrapped in a box, that's exciting...

Gift card, iTunes gift card, pretty nice...

Going somewhere is great as long as you know for sure he/she wants to go. If not they will be suffering inside the whole time. :p

A hammock chair!! Hehe. Actually, I was thinking something practical like kitchen stuff. I LOVE getting kitchen accessories or implements...

Malia
ISFP

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Giftcard to a place you know he enjoys...always good. Easy to wrap, easy to carry and usually easy to use. Everybody wins.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
A year and a half ago, my friend and her kids took me to a state park, where we walked around, drew pictures, took photographs of the changing leaves, and ate a picnic lunch. It was fun to be outside with the kids. I liked climbing up the big hill, although that wore out my friend (but not the kids)!
alice
ISFP