• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTP/ENTP teaming relations

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Yeah, see, that's where it's at, that's where ISTP and ENTP really come together. let's get this formal, official shit over with, so we can get on with what we REALLY wanna do. Which is often nothing in particular :)

hoorah

Oh yah, soz about that :blush:

that's all i wanted. -contented-

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Those quotes that "?" posted also remind me of another thing I like about ENTPs -- they can be good social equalizers. In other words, they can act as a kind of medium for me to communicate with the other group members, in a way, which lessens the amount of effort it takes to communicate my ideas. :) I'm not exactly sure how to say this eloquently... maybe an ENTP can help haha.

They're efficient thinkers and with their thoughts applied to their intuitions, they can quickly put words to complex ideas and concepts for others to see, some things of which aren't apparent to others. Their enthusiasm often brings others along on the team and generates group interest.

There you go:)