• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] How does an ESFP keep a schedule and stick to routines?

Unique

Maybe so, still don't use judging characteristics to solve the problems though

Don't see why an ESFP should

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
found this and thought it would be helpful :hug:

2008 October | PersonalityDesk - Myers Briggs & Career Blog
more tips in link you might find helpful. Perciever power ;)

*i know i'm a perceiver that's for sure heh...not putting this in stone but can see NF?/NT?/over sp sj :yes:/ not to highjack your thread discussion; just ignore me xDD. Nothing is set in stone so i make no promises, that's why WnS is there heh.*

"3. Act like a Judger, but only when you have to. There are some areas where the typical workplace is biased to a Judging point of view, and there’s not much you can do about it. If you’re going to be a highly valued employee, you must be on time for meetings, turn in projects by the deadline, and adhere to standards set up by the organization. Know that you’ll chafe against some of this—for instance, Perceivers often have trouble following rules that seem arbitrary—and cut yourself some slack. Follow the Judgers when you need to, but when you have control over the way you work, make sure you’re allowing yourself the flexibility and spontaneity that you crave. When you don’t have to plan ahead, don’t. And if all else fails, just make sure that your time away from work is as loose and free-wheeling as you can make it!

agreed :newwink: even though they talk of work places the parts highlighted screamed to me to put it in here for you.

Unique

My work is full of Jness

I still act P lol

Yeah I get a "why are you doing it that way?" a lot

Uhh I'm improvising dumb a** :p you want the customers happy or not?

I swear some Js are purposefully inhuman and wont bend a single rule, its stick to the plan or die trying...

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My work is full of Jness *Jness is everywhere i tell ya/ hides in fear of extreme Jness. Liken the use of Jness...nice :newwink:*

I still act P lol *:devil: heheheh woot right on*

Yeah I get a "why are you doing it that way?" a lot

Uhh I'm improvising dumb a** :p you want the customers happy or not?

*:yes:...heh*

I swear some Js are purposefully inhuman and wont bend a single rule, its stick to the plan or die trying...

:coffee: indeed those J's that act that out are scary.....probably not the healthiest bunch when you come across the rigid ones.

Unique

LOL Jness is a word me and my mate irl (that talks about mbti) use a lot

It's becoming funnier and funnier to the point of any kind of ridged behavior being called as Jness

He has actually phoned me up and said my dads being so J right now

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL Jness is a word me and my mate irl (that talks about mbti) use a lot

It's becoming funnier and funnier to the point of any kind of ridged behavior being called as Jness

He has actually phoned me up and said my dads being so J right now

XDDD that's a hoot about saying your dad being so J right now.

I remember one time i was thinking in my head "wow someone's got to turn there J off *or down more like it haha* for two seconds....hear me out" hehehe *:D*

Jness may have to use that in my mental musings....me likey.

I read somewhere on the forum a member said Pness ;) pretty funny too. It will be kinda hard to say "woah man turn up your Pness" xDDD/:blush: (such a outthere statement for me/teeny bit bashful)
*other person(s) :shock: whhhaaaaattt??* rofl.