• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Jeff's Spiritual Journal

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, they made a lot of great music in the 90's. My favorite album would have to be (see inside), I have so many fond memories of listening to that one in the tape deck of my first car, driving all over the place on highways. It seemed to just go so well with the trips.

I missed this comment but I think that's the one with Winter Sun, isn't it? (Probably my favorite on that album.)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I missed this comment but I think that's the one with Winter Sun, isn't it? (Probably my favorite on that album.)

Yes, it is. I think my favorite is "No Leaving" which is the first song on the album, and was always amusing to listen to as the first song when I was leaving town. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lord, please heal the wounds that cause the lashing out and projecting of pain.
I believe there must be a reason that I am meant to be confronted in this way, but I admit to being confused as to what the purpose is.
Please bring more clarity to this.

Thank you for the blessings of my life, and the quality time spent with my family. These simple memories are the things that can keep me going when stuff appears to be headed oin the wrong direction.

I appreciate the gentle guiding in the tactics of parenting. Please continue to help me in this way,. as I know it will only get tougher as time goes on.

Help me to find ways to process the information barrage and not be so irritated by it. I need to be able to remain silent if I can't be pleasant in my response to what is only attempt to help and organize my mental clutter.

Thank you so much for the gift of my son anf may i continue to learn from him as he learns from me and I klearn from you as well. Those moments where I try to get through his head the same message you are trying to get throguh to me are perhaps the richest mnoments I expierience in live.

Amen,.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lord, please heal the wounds that cause the lashing out and projecting of pain.
I believe there must be a reason that I am meant to be confronted in this way, but I admit to being confused as to what the purpose is.
Please bring more clarity to this.

Thank you for the blessings of my life, and the quality time spent with my family. These simple memories are the things that can keep me going when stuff appears to be headed oin the wrong direction.

I appreciate the gentle guiding in the tactics of parenting. Please continue to help me in this way,. as I know it will only get tougher as time goes on.

Help me to find ways to process the information barrage and not be so irritated by it. I need to be able to remain silent if I can't be pleasant in my response to what is only attempt to help and organize my mental clutter.

Thank you so much for the gift of my son anf may i continue to learn from him as he learns from me and I klearn from you as well. Those moments where I try to get through his head the same message you are trying to get throguh to me are perhaps the richest mnoments I expierience in live.

Amen,.

I'm still struggling to see the higher purpose in the pain of my life. Its just a been a bit harder lately. Thanks for being you Jeff :)