First 123

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yeah, they made a lot of great music in the 90's. My favorite album would have to be (see inside), I have so many fond memories of listening to that one in the tape deck of my first car, driving all over the place on highways. It seemed to just go so well with the trips.
    I missed this comment but I think that's the one with Winter Sun, isn't it? (Probably my favorite on that album.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I missed this comment but I think that's the one with Winter Sun, isn't it? (Probably my favorite on that album.)
    Yes, it is. I think my favorite is "No Leaving" which is the first song on the album, and was always amusing to listen to as the first song when I was leaving town.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Lord, please heal the wounds that cause the lashing out and projecting of pain.
    I believe there must be a reason that I am meant to be confronted in this way, but I admit to being confused as to what the purpose is.
    Please bring more clarity to this.

Thank you for the blessings of my life, and the quality time spent with my family. These simple memories are the things that can keep me going when stuff appears to be headed oin the wrong direction.

I appreciate the gentle guiding in the tactics of parenting. Please continue to help me in this way,. as I know it will only get tougher as time goes on.

Help me to find ways to process the information barrage and not be so irritated by it. I need to be able to remain silent if I can't be pleasant in my response to what is only attempt to help and organize my mental clutter.

Thank you so much for the gift of my son anf may i continue to learn from him as he learns from me and I klearn from you as well. Those moments where I try to get through his head the same message you are trying to get throguh to me are perhaps the richest mnoments I expierience in live.

Amen,.

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

This is cool.

What does it say about ESTPs in that journal?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Lord, please heal the wounds that cause the lashing out and projecting of pain.
    I believe there must be a reason that I am meant to be confronted in this way, but I admit to being confused as to what the purpose is.
    Please bring more clarity to this.

Thank you for the blessings of my life, and the quality time spent with my family. These simple memories are the things that can keep me going when stuff appears to be headed oin the wrong direction.

I appreciate the gentle guiding in the tactics of parenting. Please continue to help me in this way,. as I know it will only get tougher as time goes on.

Help me to find ways to process the information barrage and not be so irritated by it. I need to be able to remain silent if I can't be pleasant in my response to what is only attempt to help and organize my mental clutter.

Thank you so much for the gift of my son anf may i continue to learn from him as he learns from me and I klearn from you as well. Those moments where I try to get through his head the same message you are trying to get throguh to me are perhaps the richest mnoments I expierience in live.

Amen,.
    I'm still struggling to see the higher purpose in the pain of my life. Its just a been a bit harder lately. Thanks for being you Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    Thanks for being you Jeff
    No problem. It's something I'm good at.