• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Opinions on isfp's

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
LOL. But ISFPs, when really really angry, can be verbally aggressive. I think I'd dealt with an angry ISFP before and we had a war-of-words until he gave up and admitted he's wrong afterwards.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL. But ISFPs, when really really angry, can be verbally aggressive. I think I'd dealt with an angry ISFP before and we had a war-of-words until he gave up and admitted he's wrong afterwards.

That's not true. I never do that. You whore.

Sorry, I'm so sorry. That was totally wrong, please forgive me.

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
That's not true. I never do that. You whore.

Sorry, I'm so sorry. That was totally wrong, please forgive me.

Now you're starting to becoming verbally aggressive. HA!

EDIT: Hmm...I'm starting to smell some INTJ sarcasm in your post. HA!

theplacesyoullgo

Unhealthy ISFPs:

Irrationally loyal, extremely insecure, needy, avoidant, lack any sort of assertiveness, completely lack motivation, drive, and vision.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are healthy ISFP like?

Irrationally loyal, extremely insecure, needy, avoidant, lack any sort of assertiveness, completely lack motivation, drive, and vision.:cool:

theplacesyoullgo

Irrationally loyal, extremely insecure, needy, avoidant, lack any sort of assertiveness, completely lack motivation, drive, and vision.:cool:

Hah!

I think healthy ISFPs all have the above characteristics to some extent, but they don't dominate.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hehehe
they are gentle, smooth,able to consider and make any joke without flinching
playful of course with respect to personal space
they automatically make you feel at ease and welcome

"i can haz your cheeseburger?"
"you can haz meye udder won"
:hug:

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ

Yeah I love that - cos it's just like me:D

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
fuzzy little creatures who are similar to INFP's but are more sensory.

Skyline

Unhealthy ISFPs:

Irrationally loyal, extremely insecure, needy, avoidant, lack any sort of assertiveness, completely lack motivation, drive, and vision.

Sounds like me in my baddest period in life 'ever'! :D

Glad there is something like growth!!!

yippieyaayaaeey

OPINIONS ON ISFP'S : I possibly know only one irl, which is me. I rule. D'uh?

Sunny Ghost

for a long time, i had a hard time picking out my fellow ISFP's in real life. but i've come to realize i know several other ISFP's. i can think of 9 ISFP friends off the top of my head. they are social and out there... but often unassuming. typically creative in one way or another... but if they haven't found their outlet, can be a bit on the unhealthy side. most have great style, whether it be offbeat, their own, or a trend follower. they're the cool cats with a subtle bubbliness to them.

Yeah, It takes us a little while to warm up our engines...

But when we're off we're off...

Darell%20Webb%20and%20Jamie%20Kamp%20nail%20side%20by%20side%20burnouts%20in%20Northwest%20Funny%20Car%20action.%20Photo%20by%20Sheryl%20Ogonoski.jpg

Then it's back to the garage...

pht20050901fc_p04.jpg

great way to describe our nature. haha.

yes, we can be aggressive. don't be so surprised. Fi can be very passionately angry, as well.

oh, and i don't give in and say i'm wrong. often, if i'm angry enough to fight, it's because i've come up with a million things in my head as to why i'm in the right. i never become angry with someone else when i'm at fault. however, i may apologize days later on having given the person i fought a hard time.