• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Opinions on isfp's

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not too original, I love ISFPs too. :D
One of my best friend is ISFP and he's great,cool and soft,:hug: I profit of this thread to make big dedication for him.;)
I've many other pals ISFPs and they're cool too, I like them very much. ISFPs are pleasure oriented, seeking fun, and above all, find it, so, I don't hesitate to follow them.:D They've great esthetical sense applied on clothes, music, girls or sexual behavior, but in generally, apllied in a artistical and esthetical view of the life that they seems to be composers of it.
They're a little like ESFPs but more subtile and less tiring. Fortunately, there's many ISFPs, perhaps 9 percent or almost of the american population and almots 6 per cent of the french population, so, I'm surpised to seem peoples on this thread affirming to don't know anyone.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFPs are wonderful, genuine, sweet, thoughtful, kind, considerate, have great manners, are super fun & nifty :cheese:

I love that you made this your first post. :yes:

word ISFPs are ballin' outta control son

Word.

They're a little like ESFPs but more subtile and less tiring. Fortunately, there's many ISFPs, perhaps 9 percent or almost of the american population and almots 6 per cent of the french population, so, I'm surpised to seem peoples on this thread affirming to don't know anyone.

:D I dunno what the exact percentage is, but I'm not surprised we would not be well known. We are not outgoing and loud usually, so you have to actually make a bit of an effort to get to know us. I feel like I am as friendly as I can be, but I still end up by myself a lot of the time, it just sorta happens that way. :blush:

wolfy

awsm
:D I dunno what the exact percentage is, but I'm not surprised we would not be well known. We are not outgoing and loud usually, so you have to actually make a bit of an effort to get to know us. I feel like I am as friendly as I can be, but I still end up by myself a lot of the time, it just sorta happens that way. :blush:

Yeah, It takes us a little while to warm up our engines...

But when we're off we're off...

Darell%20Webb%20and%20Jamie%20Kamp%20nail%20side%20by%20side%20burnouts%20in%20Northwest%20Funny%20Car%20action.%20Photo%20by%20Sheryl%20Ogonoski.jpg

Then it's back to the garage...

pht20050901fc_p04.jpg

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Hehehehe...I agree with nozflubber...we really do avoid conflict sometimes because it can be uncomfortable, but the good thing is, an ISFP can listen to both/many sides of an issue w/o judging and can kick back and relax. Traits particularly important in today's turbulent world...

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
They're like pandas.

Their cousins:

ISTP: Jaguar
INFP: Koala
ESFP: Hyena
ISFJ: Eagle

No way!
ISFP: WILL CUT YOU, AND NOT CARE
ISTP: Bunnies
INFP: DROP BEARS
ESFP: RABID GOATS
ISFJ: RATTLESNAKES

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love ISFPs, they help me hide the bodies without asking too many questions and still wanna grab a beer afterwards :wub:

wolfy

awsm
I love ISFPs, they help me hide the bodies without asking too many questions and still wanna grab a beer afterwards :wub:

SHHHHH! Damn ENTP! man, you guys need to learn how to keep a low profile.
Also...wash your shirt.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

maliafee

Regarding ISFPs and conflict: I think you guys are right. :D

Actually, if it's such a big deal, give her a hug and kiss and say you're sorry. ISFPs feel really bad if they think they've gone and hurt YOUR feelings by having their feelings hurt! It sounds dumb but it's true. I don't know any other type like this. Whatever got them upset couldn't matter too much now, and anyway, if they see that their reaction has now HURT YOU?!!!!!! Oh dear, oh dear. Now it's all their fault.

But if it's not a big deal, say, "Hey honey, how 'bout I take you out tonight?" She'll love it.

NOTE: My mom is INFJ and when she was mad at my dad, she held long grudges and did the whole silent-treatment or deadpan voice thing. I am all me, of course, but some of her rubbed off on me... Just like .01% of that though :). So sometimes when my feelings are hurt my voice'll sound all distant... but if you hug me it's all forgotton!

Oh yeah, and it's fun to read a thread about how nice ISFPs are. I am new to this forum and I LIKE IT ALREADY!!!

Malia
ISFP

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh yeah, and it's fun to read a thread about how nice ISFPs are. I am new to this forum and I LIKE IT ALREADY!!!

Yeah, my threads tend to rock pretty hard. :cool:

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I don't know if there had been ISFPs I've met but I just think ISFPs are the typical quiet, unassuming types that had managed to have many friends.

Honestly, the way they attract new friends and considering how they can please everybody with their innocence without saying anything or being too sociable makes me envy.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Honestly, the way they attract new friends and considering how they can please everybody with their innocence without saying anything or being too sociable makes me envy.

Yeeeaahh..it's my innocence that does it...yeaaah thaaaat's it. :jesus: