User Tag List

First 1234 Last

nozflubber They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles

true

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

They look funny and they smell bad.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

One of my oldest friends is ISFJ. She is very nice, fun loving but quiet. Likes people but does not bring herself forward, meaning that she stays back. She is very live and let live type meaning that she doens't get involved with other people's business.

She is always late and I'm too so I don't bother it. She likes to change plans at the last minutes and I don't mind because I do it too. She has tried several professions in her life but she is always given her all for what she is doing on that moment. I don't think she plans things too much so she seems to live on the moment very much unlike myself.

She did really well at school on elementary level if she was interested. She is smart but not interested in theories. She is very good in doing things with her hands, like clothes and stuff. She does lots of workout and is in good shape.

I totally love to go out with her just to have some fun. She isn't too chatty when out but I'm not either. Can you imagine that, ENFP not chatting all the time. I love her attitude in life and her willingness to be non-judgemental. I don't like too much on harsh judgements on people.

She is not tested ISFP and I'm not 100% sure she is ISFP but that type seem to fit her the best.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

ISFPs are too soft sometimes... and are so avoidant of conflict that they won't tell you what they need or what you're doing wrong or what can be improved.
    True. I don't like conflct. The negative vibes from other people bother me a lot.

They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles

Ouch!

That being said, you'd have to be a really shitty person to not get along with them.
    Or just in a bad mood... but we can fix that!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    intp

IRL often awaken hitherto concealed maternal (paternal? :p) instincts. It's weird. It's like I think I need to protect them from themselves.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Good:
    One of the most socially oriented and gifted Introverted types.
    The ones I've known are liked and respected by almost everyone they meet.
    Often avoid some of the common SP pitfalls.
    How their Fi expresses itself is pretty fascinating to me.

Bad:
    Won't tell you what they want, but still get hurt if you don't deliver.
    My Fi speaks a very different language so it's surprisingly difficult to communicate on that level with the ISFPs I've known. It's always "so close yet so far".

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Sample of one.

ISFPs are lab puppies. Great bundles of fun, love attention and don't seem to understand the meaning of "enough is enough".
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

ISFPs rule! Don't need to say much more. Quiet, caring, unimposing, silly, funny, reliable, creative, and a million other good things. Hoard tasty food also .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

They dont talk to me, they only correct me when I am wrong, therefore I love them
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    They'd chop off their own arm if they thought it would garner a few chuckles/smiles
    Funny story: my isfp bro repeatedly used a stun gun on himself when in the company of some friends. They had it on YouTube at one point. It's prob still floating around out there. All for laughs. Not quite as extreme as your example but on the same track.