User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by mthomps View Post
    My girlfriend is an ESFP. You'd think it would be a total mismatch, but we communicate well and i get plenty of alone time for my theories. Anyways, we talk about mbti on occasion so I'm going to get her to sign up here.

Good sense of humor too. If shes yappin too much I'll often joke if she wants me to throw some glitter in the air for her.
    Thats a relationship of duality (the best kind) according to socionics (which I follow for relationships, I find it the most accurate)

People are so quick to dismiss the socionics theory but when you meet someone you're a duel with you understand

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    Thats a relationship of duality (the best kind) according to socionics (which I follow for relationships, I find it the most accurate)

People are so quick to dismiss the socionics theory but when you meet someone you're a duel with you understand
    The portrait page here shows the ISTJ and ESFP as being natural partners at the end of the "ESFPs as lovers" section. Is that according to socionics? Is it not a duality pair?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

me: ESFP
    my boyfriend: ISTJ

we are PERFECT.
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    The portrait page here shows the ISTJ and ESFP as being natural partners at the end of the "ESFPs as lovers" section. Is that according to socionics? Is it not a duality pair?
    No its not... but its not exactly "bad" either

Relations of Supervision
    ISTj is 'Supervisor'
    ESFp is 'Supervisee'

Relations of Supervision between psychological ("personality") types

These relations are also asymmetrical as are relations of Benefit. One partner, called the Supervisor, is always in a more favourable position in respect to the other partner who is known as Supervisee.

Relations of Supervision can give the impression that Supervisor is constantly watching every step of the Supervisee. The latter usually feels this control even if the Supervisor does not say or do anything. The explanation for this is that the Supervisee weak point is defenceless against the Supervisor's strong point. This makes the Supervisee nervous and expect the worse.

Although the Supervisor can seem self-satisfied, petty, faultfinding and narrative, the Supervisee pays attention to their actions and considers the Supervisor as consequential. The Supervisee normally wants to gain recognition and commendation from the Supervisor. However, it may seem like the Supervisor always undervalues the abilities of the Supervisee. This stimulates the Supervisee into proving their own worthiness with various actions, yet there is little chance that they will succeed.

The Supervisor sees the Supervisee as quite interesting and capable, but incomplete and therefore in need of some help and advice. The Supervisee does not respond to this aid as expected and this will often increase the Supervisor's attempts to change the Supervisee. Because the Supervisee naturally does not understand what it is that the Supervisor wants from them, this may irritate the Supervisor, who thinks that the Supervisee simply does not want to understand.

In relations of Supervision it may also appear as if the Supervisor patronises the Supervisee, which can be quite obtrusive for the latter. When there are more than two people present, the Supervisee often attempts to release themselves from the control of the Supervisor by starting arguments for the sake of it or by attempting to manoeuvre themselves into the commanding position. Unfortunately, these attempts lead nowhere. The Supervisor may think instead that the Supervisee simply requires more attention.

Supervision partners often look like good friends. The reason for this is that in these relations both partners can sense their social value: the Supervisor as a "guardian angel", without whom the Supervisee will get into trouble, and the Supervisee as the object of attention.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    How is there like a thousand ENFPs on the forums but no ESFPs?
    because people don't understand the difference between S and N. I'm sure plenty of ENFPs here are ESFPs in disguise and don't realize it because they're too sure of themselves and already proud of being ENFP

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    because people don't understand the difference between S and N. I'm sure plenty of ENFPs here are ESFPs in disguise and don't realize it because they're too sure of themselves and already proud of being ENFP
    This I disagree on

I will also not explain why I disagree it should be clear, read some of the past posts of mine about where you would find ESFPs on the internet.