• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] You know your an SP when....

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So the Ns don't have fun?

What's your point?

No Ns fun is boring;)

Saying Ns dont have fun is like saying Ss dont think about the future. We all have both N and S.

My point was that most of the examples are pretty accurate about being SP. They will never apply to all because everyone has different percentages of S/N and P/J. Thinking of something that applies to all SPs would yield an empty thread.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm an ISTJ in the morning, and an ISTP at night.

Unique

No Ns fun is boring;)

Saying Ns dont have fun is like saying Ss dont think about the future. We all have both N and S.

My point was that most of the examples are pretty accurate about being SP. They will never apply to all because everyone has different percentages of S/N and P/J. Thinking of something that applies to all SPs would yield an empty thread.

Uh no.

It's called personal taste, not every SP is rocking out on guitar hero cause not every SP enjoys video games cause it has NOTHING to do with being an SP. It's not because their N is higher so they don't enjoy it =\

I quite like guitar hero :)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uh no.

It's called personal taste, not every SP is rocking out on guitar hero cause not every SP enjoys video games cause it has NOTHING to do with being an SP. It's not because their N is higher so they don't enjoy it =\

I quite like guitar hero :)

I see what your saying, but I think we are both reading the title and getting a different meaning. To me it is like the redneck jokes. "You know youre a redneck if you...." There are some rednecks that dont do those, but if you do do it then you know you are a redneck. Some SPs dont do this, but if you do, you probably are an SP.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, what the bloody hell is Guitar Hero???

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, what the bloody hell is Guitar Hero???
It's a video game, with a controller shaped like a guitar. You play songs on that guitar to score points. It's popular in the U.S. right now. (This post was done in case you were serious.)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
When you can pick up any contraption, video game, tool, piece of machinery, etc, and know exactly how it works, without even studying it.

You can spend 24 hours of straight gaming, and not regret it.

You know hot to turn every dull moment into something spectacular.

You pick up guitars whenever you see one, and automatically start playing..amazingly.

I lu' you SPs.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You spend 90% of your day indulging your vices.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread makes you feel justified in all your actions.

Unique

I see what your saying, but I think we are both reading the title and getting a different meaning. To me it is like the redneck jokes. "You know youre a redneck if you...." There are some rednecks that dont do those, but if you do do it then you know you are a redneck. Some SPs dont do this, but if you do, you probably are an SP.

Thanks captain obvious, you saved the day once again.

I didn't know this thread was just for fun!

[/sarcasm]

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you can stare at something (eg. fire, forest, sunset) and only think about the fire/forest/sunset, for what it is.

MBTI Type
ENTP
you can stare at something (eg. fire, forest, sunset) and only think about the fire/forest/sunset, for what it is.

Hey, I can think about fire/forest/sunsets for what they are: chemical reaction/densely wooded area/atmospheric refraction. How did I do?