• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] You know your an SP when....

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still get that temptation to touch new things at the store. :D "Let me see" = "Let me touch"

Just butting in for a minute...keep going!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was driving along in a blizzard one day, looking around for the lines on the road, paying attention to slippery spots, feeling the vibrations of the car and pumping the break if sliding a little, speeding up and slowing down as needed. I realized how much I was using my Se.

One thought led to the other and in the end I came to conclusion that snow-driving was an SP activity.
ta-da!!!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you have an issue with the word "contract" and thus go through 11 cell phone contracts in one year without paying the termination fee and keeping the same phone number! :D

you go into your old job, a grocery store, and flip a light switch that you just noticed just to see what it would do and thus shutting down all the lights in the store thus making it complete darkness and while everyone else is freaking out you laugh it off and flip the switch back on.

you get fired from wal-mart.

You also have trouble with the word "commitment" which could also lead to the above and many other problems.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
When a nerd someone points out your thread title is grammatically flawed and you don't bother to change it, cuz like, who cares but teh nerds?

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
When your reasoning for not doing something is "because I don't feel like it."

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ahha, I'm no SP, but I never understood what's the problem with driving with snow either. You just, you know, drive.
In the end, I love doing many of the activities that have been listed here, really, even if I'm not SP

Unique

I never mentioned I knew this for sure :devil:.

dw most that stuff I don't do either, its just more fun for them to say random things than very obvious S or P things we would all do.

P - you have a messy desk LOLOLOLOL??!
S - you live in the present ! :O :O

anainani

MBTI Type
isfp
dw most that stuff I don't do either, its just more fun for them to say random things than very obvious S or P things we would all do.

P - you have a messy desk LOLOLOLOL??!
S - you live in the present ! :O :O

what do you mean?

Arilee

MBTI Type
ESTP
You can be having an in depth conversation on the phone and answer a question asked by someone across the room without interrupting the phone conversation.

(this has got me in to trouble a couple of times when I've answered something I knew the answer to but wasn't specifically being asked.... I try to avoid doing this out loud now.)

Unique

what do you mean?

In order for something to apply to all SPs you have to be very general but being very general in a thread like this is boring. Which is why people have been more specific but in sacrificing accuracy.

That sums up what I'm saying.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In order for something to apply to all SPs you have to be very general but being very general in a thread like this is boring. Which is why people have been more specific but in sacrificing accuracy.

Yup, because it means describing about 1/3 of all humans at once. I was thinking about this recently. Anyway, good point.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

And it is not very SP to respond to a boring post that doesnt have something fun to say. For having fun is living in the moment.

Driving in the snow is very in the moment. You could careless what is around the corner, all you care about is what is a right in front of you. You dont focus on where your gonna end up or the hill 3 miles down the road, you'll worry about those when you get there, you just focus on the next 100 feet. Maybe im thinking of ice, we dont get much snow in Texas, just sheets of ice once or twice a year.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an SP when:
_as parents, your two main preoccupyation about your childs are that they have fun and be ressourceful

_you can keep erectionationg one hours or more

Unique

And it is not very SP to respond to a boring post that doesnt have something fun to say. For having fun is living in the moment.

Driving in the snow is very in the moment. You could careless what is around the corner, all you care about is what is a right in front of you. You dont focus on where your gonna end up or the hill 3 miles down the road, you'll worry about those when you get there, you just focus on the next 100 feet. Maybe im thinking of ice, we dont get much snow in Texas, just sheets of ice once or twice a year.

So the Ns don't have fun?

What's your point?

D

Dali

You read the "you know you're an NF when..." threads and wonder what enjoyment, if any, these poor people derive from life.
You get an urge to do something and you HAVE to do it right then. Any consequences can be dealt with later.