• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] You know your an SP when....

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
(Inspired by the countless "You know your an NF" threads)

You run faster then 90% of the class, and have your gymnastics teacher give you a hefty slap in the back.

You are the first to foolishly make the 2meter leap from one schoolyard bench to other, just for the challenage/sensation of it.

You cross the Gumline

Your so energetic you can't sit still.

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
love it! my istp hubbie cannot sit still - even whn he seems still his feet are twitching - thats why he's so thin! And he runs for the fun of it!
at 51 he's so much fitter than most of the people i know
the sps i know also have razor sharp wit.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
you have to touch EVERYTHING to see what it can do. I get yelled at all the time for this.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you can't stop playin' the Guitar Hero.

you drive well in rough snowy weather..

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have to be doing something while watching TV
You have this irresistable urge to do everything faster
Everyone turns down your radio
You have to mess with anything in your hands while your walking(I toss things like bottles, paper towel rolls, etc in the air and spin it while walking to the register)
You have to try and hold all the bags of groceries just to see how many you can carry at once.
You tell your child they are gonna get hurt doing that and let them decide if its worth it.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I just got hooked on Guitar hero. MUST GET FASTER!!!!!!!!!

Your wife says "i wonder if there is ice on the bridge", you floor it while going over the bridge to find out:)

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
When opposed to talking about doing stuff, you actually like, do stuff :yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your answer to every question that begins with "Why did you...":

"Because I felt like it."

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
you have an issue with the word "contract" and thus go through 11 cell phone contracts in one year without paying the termination fee and keeping the same phone number! :D

you go into your old job, a grocery store, and flip a light switch that you just noticed just to see what it would do and thus shutting down all the lights in the store thus making it complete darkness and while everyone else is freaking out you laugh it off and flip the switch back on.

you get fired from wal-mart.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
(Inspired by the countless "You know your an NF" threads)

You run faster then 90% of the class, and have your gymnastics teacher give you a hefty slap in the back.

You are the first to foolishly make the 2meter leap from one schoolyard bench to other, just for the challenage/sensation of it.

You cross the Gumline

Your so energetic you can't sit still.

I can't. In fact, 90% of the class can run faster than me. Just for you to know, I am not obese or something like that and I don't have any condition of any type.

Actually, besides thinking that Guitar Hero is dumb I might just enjoy the music. Altough I don't have a licence. But when I will, I'll be the best driver ever!

You don't mind a grammatically-incorrect thread-title.

I don't mind a lot of things, but this annoys me. People using incorrect grammar give me the impression I'm talking to idiots who don't know how to spell/talk. It doesn't mean that a misspell makes you an idiot, but I think if that's your native language, it's common sense not to make errors.

you have an issue with the word "contract" and thus go through 11 cell phone contracts in one year without paying the termination fee and keeping the same phone number! :D

you go into your old job, a grocery store, and flip a light switch that you just noticed just to see what it would do and thus shutting down all the lights in the store thus making it complete darkness and while everyone else is freaking out you laugh it off and flip the switch back on.

First one - I have had the same number for 6 years, lol.

Second one - I once pushed an alarm button in a dorm house in the middle of the night just because it was unprotected and looked like an innocent light switch, only a little bit more reddish.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't. In fact, 90% of the class can run faster than me. Just for you to know, I am not obese or something like that and I don't have any condition of any type.

Actually, besides thinking that Guitar Hero is dumb I might just enjoy the music. Altough I don't have a licence. But when I will, I'll be the best driver ever!

I don't mind a lot of things, but this annoys me. People using incorrect grammar give me the impression I'm talking to idiots who don't know how to spell/talk. It doesn't mean that a misspell makes you an idiot, but I think if that's your native language, it's common sense not to make errors.

First one - I have had the same number for 6 years, lol.

Second one - I once pushed an alarm button in a dorm house in the middle of the night just because it was unprotected and looked like an innocent light switch, only a little bit more reddish.

Then how do you know your an SP?

anainani

MBTI Type
isfp
I love it !! :D
poki's post made me laugh :yim_rolling_on_the_ I do all those. And Jeffster basically covered everything ;)

But here's mine:
When you know you don't have enough money to buy a return ticket to come back from your trip, or it's not logically possible even to stay nourished with what you have while you're there, but tell yourself "Screw it! gonna go anyway."
In fact, when it comes to things not involving other humans directly, most of your inner dialogue ends with "screw it".

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP

Agreed. I never understand why people have so much trouble. Buy some damn snow tires, and maybe chains if you need them. Unless your car has too little traction to reliably move in the correct direction or there is too much snow to drive without getting high-centered on the road, there is no reason why you can't drive, and as stated above, the first problem is fixable. I do love the looks I get though. You're going to drive 300 miles North in a blizzard, in THAT?! (I drive a RWD Sports car and like to ski).

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being a Southerner, dyed in the wool, when we had a nasty blizzard, I found myself snowed into my house (with what we needed, as North Carolinians have that 6th sense from being run over by hurricanes all the time). I wanted to get a space heater that didn't need electricity, and the only person I could think of who could dig me out and take me to the hardware store was my ISTP friend from Vermont, Blue. I called him, he told me "Gimme a few minutes". Next thing I know, the boy's in my yard in his 4-wd Jeep grinning at me over the top of his parka.

"The roads are bad," I said.

"Nah!"

Blue was one of those guys you wanted to get stranded with because he'd find a way out. He used to give me and my ISFJ friend grey hairs, he was such a hellraising imp, but anything in a 4-wd? Good as done. Ice, snow, rocks, panda bears, you name it. No problem. He got me to the hardware store - sometimes at 10 miles an hour going sideways but never out of control. I was beyond impressed.