User Tag List

First 3111213

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post

Sooooooo truuueeeeeeeee!
    For a moment there, I thought that was only me.

*SP HIGH FIVE!*

Another one; you don't understand why/how some people can drag an argument/grudge on for eons. Just kiss and make up or, you know, stay away from each other. Life goes on.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Another one; you don't understand why/how some people can drag an argument/grudge on for eons. Just kiss and make up or, you know, stay away from each other. Life goes on.
    I can understand that actually.. however i could not understand that scenerio if it was in their benefit to make up.

To add to the list:

You drank half a glass of tabasco.. for 2bucks.. just so you can prove that you are able to do it.

Your a master of confusion, officially and inofficially.

You can read cue's just by observing.

You outdo everyone at an obstacle course.

You have the coolest comebacks among the Sensors.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Your seduction style resembles the process of kudzu engulfing an elm tree.

MBTI
    ISTP

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    You know you're an SP when you're a fully functional adult and you still haven't bothered to learn the difference between "you're" and "your."
    When you can look at comments like this and realize just how dumb it is to worry about stupid bullshit... when you as a person and the world as a whole could and would be so much more efficient and effective if you didn't drown yourself with your OCD...

When you respond to a comment with aggression and then later realize you are arguing the same point....AAARRGG...
    Last edited by McCool; 11-11-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Realized the poster was saying the same as me....damnit!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    You are an SP when (if female) you get called a crazy bitch/slut.
    If male, you get called a playa/stud.
    This is funny as hell!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

You get put in charge of fixing things.

Or putting things together.

You're incredibly resourceful and creative and jimmy rigging things, with duck tape or other miscellaneous items.

Or get put in charge of driving the moving truck because you have better driving skillz.

You like to say things like "skillz" instead of "skills" and other stupid slang, just for kicks and giggles.

You can get super hyped up on life, and want to be part of an adventure.

You're incredibly observant and aware of your surroundings.

Driving fast is fun. The faster you drive, the more aware of your surroundings (i.e. other cars) you become.

Travelling is exhilarating. The outdoors are amazing. Eating out is fun. Getting a drink a the bar or cafe is a part of routine. In general, you enjoy getting out and seeing or experiencing new things.

Dancing, singing, cooking, art, crafts, etc. come natural to you.

You're bad with finances.

You have difficulty sitting in a classroom setting.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISTP

You have spent most of your cocky...conceded life trusting and believing most people are like you... truthful and pragmatic...... only to realize that there are 8 other distinct personalities out there and most of them want to manipulate and use you. Yes if you have a friend, that is not an SP, then most likely he wants something from you and will not return the favor.....as an ISTP I only want friendship or respect...and to be left alone most of the time

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by McCool View Post
    You have spent most of your cocky...conceded life trusting and believing most people are like you... truthful and pragmatic...... only to realize that there are 8 other distinct personalities out there and most of them want to manipulate and use you. Yes if you have a friend, that is not an SP, then most likely he wants something from you and will not return the favor.....as an ISTP I only want friendship or respect...and to be left alone most of the time
    omg, am I talking to myself from 5 years ago?

Anytime someone does something to you you don't like and doesn't appologize to you, you cut those assholes out of your life and keep lookin. The good ones stick around. Keep lookin! It gets better!

you know you're an SP when you clean your room "when it becomes a problem."

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

You know when you're an SP when:

You rarely miss the nail with the hammer.

Something falls from out of the corner of your eye and you somehow manage to catch it, and people will say "Wow, nice save!"

When drawing, you get lost in the process of creating, then wonder how you were able to create something so beautiful.