MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    Hahaha.. this is fantastic.

You know you're an SP when (similar to the other airport one) you prefer showing up at an airport to figure out when/where you're going and buying a stand-by ticket than having to be tied down with buying a ticket three months ahead of time.
    We'll have to part company on this one. The one time I got stuck on "stand-by" in an airport, was on the way back from Disneyworld in 07, I spent like 10 hours trying to find stuff to do, my CD player broke so I had no music. It was hell. Only things I enjoyed were eating, playing some games with my son, and Pal Mickey, the talking Mickey Mouse doll. Well, and every once in awhile, a hot girl would walk by. But I have to be DOING something, and there was way too much time sitting there with nothing to do, guhhh it was awful.

...when it's easier than you care to admit to drop all your obligations for a whim. "What?? It's National Kite-Flying day? Screw that Calculus test I have tomorrow..."

...When you can turn from serious to distracted faster than most people can blink. "... I'm really sorry about your break-up-- ooh a kitty cat."

...when you suddenly realize you've been seeing someone for 6 months, and freak out when they mention anything that implies a relationship.
    Guy you're apparently seeing: "So my mom wants to meet you.. she always wants to meet my girlfr--"
    SP: "#%$#@%! Don't say it."

... when you text your best friend "uh-oh" and her immediate response is: "What'd you do this time."

...when your curiosity is frequently mistaken for being up to no good... Hey, it's only that second part half the time.
    Yeah, all of these I relate to. My last girlfriend, we had barely met, and she's already telling me how her parents and other relatives and friends want to meet me. I'm like "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cool, I guess."
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Dali

If, as a child, you probably heard "put that down!" and "don't touch that!" more than the rest of your siblings combined.

MBTI
    TiSe

When all else fails, you read the instructions.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    When all else fails, you read the instructions.
    You know you're an SP when you don't really understand why anyone would have trouble assembling pre-fab IKEA furniture. It's so simple!

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    You know you're an SP when you don't really understand why anyone would have trouble assembling pre-fab IKEA furniture. It's so simple!
    Agreed, but when all else fails we read the instructions or at least the instructions to get us beyond the immediate problem.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Agreed, but when all else fails we read the instructions or at least the instructions to get us beyond the immediate problem.
    Hah! Actually my Ti skills are sadly lacking compared to you guys.

Dali

+1

I remember my mother's surprise when I assembled my little brother's cot all those many years ago. Even the handyman who'd been called to do it had given up and I was surprised at that because it was so... what's the word, 1+1-ish.

My ISTP small brother blows me (VERY FAR) out of the water though when it comes to that handyman stuff.

MBTI
    ISFP

...You run up the stairs overlapping one step at a time and run down the stairs doing the same. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but for me, I do it always..and also get reprimanded always..hahahaha..not very girly-like they say, but I like the feel of doing it. Hope I have the last laugh and not the ones reprimanding me.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

When you're not running down the stairs you're sliding down the handrail.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by riel View Post
    ...You run up the stairs overlapping one step at a time and run down the stairs doing the same. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but for me, I do it always..and also get reprimanded always..hahahaha..not very girly-like they say, but I like the feel of doing it. Hope I have the last laugh and not the ones reprimanding me.
    Walking down/up the stairs step by step, one stair at a time, is so overrated.