• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISFP+ISTJ?

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
i need to know what to expect, im dating an istj. hes amazing, but i dont want to get bored with him and i dont want him to get bored with me.
thats been the fault of majority of my relationships.... i'm not sure what to expect.

any advise?
it would be greatly appreciated.
:wubbie:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The SJ Guardhouse section of the forum has tons of stuff on the ISTJ guys' perspectives on relationships.

It's a lot more likely that you'll get bored with him. (hopefully neither will get bored :) )

But maybe there's advice the ISFPs can give you about keeping relationships "interesting."

Last edited:

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
haha. yea. i don't see myself getting bored anytime soon....and im not usually the boring one.
but it cant be good that we're both I's.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
i need to know what to expect, im dating an istj. hes amazing, but i dont want to get bored with him and i dont want him to get bored with me.
thats been the fault of majority of my relationships.... i'm not sure what to expect.

any advise?
it would be greatly appreciated.
:wubbie:

Go find yourself an ENTJ if you know whats good for ya :smile:
Joking :D

I can't really say, you'll just have to sense how things are going 'on the fly'