User Tag List

First 678

Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: SP interests.

  1. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I've suddenly become interested in auto racing.

    But not the ones where they just go in a circle. Does anyone here know about the ones where they actually have some variety in the tracks? I dunno what any of them are called, but I'd like to watch one of the variety ones.
    Rally etc?


    Here are a couple I posted the other day.
    Last edited by wolfy; 03-07-2009 at 04:41 PM.

  2. #72
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    that didnt take me to the right place I dont think.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  3. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    that didnt take me to the right place I dont think.
    Am I missing something? I get the feeling I'm missing a joke.
    The links down the bottom of the post are racing links.

    I love racing.

  4. #74
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Am I missing something? I get the feeling I'm missing a joke.
    The links down the bottom of the post are racing links.

    I love racing.
    Nah, no joke, your link didn't take me to the post with the racing links. Probably because the link is page specific, and our pages are obviously not the same length. It's okay, because I can just go back in your thread and find it anyway, but just a tip if you want to link a specific post, use the link under the number (for instance #73) rather than the one under where it says (permalink) and then everyone will get the same link, regardless of what their page length is set at.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Anything that makes me think. Once I figured it out I get bored with it, until I need to apply it for someone else.

  6. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Nah, no joke, your link didn't take me to the post with the racing links. Probably because the link is page specific, and our pages are obviously not the same length. It's okay, because I can just go back in your thread and find it anyway, but just a tip if you want to link a specific post, use the link under the number (for instance #73) rather than the one under where it says (permalink) and then everyone will get the same link, regardless of what their page length is set at.
    OK Thanks for the tip. I fixed the link.

    Here's a nice little intro
    Rally Top Gear - The Best Of Wrc 2000

  7. #77
    Member b4b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    xSFP
    Posts
    57

    Default

    *Playing video games
    ---I try not to get into it, I know I would be hooked if I did...
    *Looking up information online
    ---do it ALL the time
    *Writing fiction
    ---no interest
    *Drawing
    ---can do it very well, but lately no time for it
    *Computer Programming
    ---no interest
    *Studying Philosophy
    ---not really, prefer psychology, sociology
    *Learning Mathematics
    ---only if it helps me to figure certain things out
    *Reading fiction
    ---no interest
    *Reading comics
    ---no interest
    *Reading the newspaper
    ---sure
    *Watching television
    ---I could survive without it

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] to the sp types
    By chado in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2017, 10:29 PM
  2. [SP] How do SPs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:36 AM
  3. Intellectual Interests
    By labyrinthine in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 07:00 PM
  4. Does SJ vs SP account for gender bias?
    By Tayshaun in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO