MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Quote Originally Posted by Walking_Tourist
    It's a tad corny, don't you think????
    I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by JRT
    Another thing I just realized I do is multiple webpages open at a time and keep flipping back and forth between each one. Like right now i've got three open along with a music video, while watching Cash Cab on TV and an excel spreadsheet! Took me fifteen minutes to complete this post! hahaha. Anyone else do this?
    I totally do this, but I try not to because it kind of ends up being inefficient. I totally need a reasonable level of background noise to get stuff done, though.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I can groan and laugh simultaneously. It's part of my Grand Silliness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    I have to agree -- it's the fact that it's so corny that makes it funny. Like, you could groan or you could laugh, but it's more fun to laugh.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    IsTP

I am TOTALLY awesome at fantasy basketball
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

What does one do in fantasy basketball?

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    What does one do in fantasy basketball?
    One composes a roster of players and earns points based on the performance of said players. The idea is to use your highly awesome knowledge of the league to create the best roster and TOTALLY stomp mudholes in your so called "competition"...

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Ah. Can more than one participant choose a single player? Or do you draw straws for who gets first pick and stuff? Sounds cool, anyway.

It's interesting that while we have varied interests none of us are big TV watchers.
    No one 'cept me. I don't mind... Very few people admit to be couch potatoes. It's not just about time dedicated to the couch, one has to have the intelligent discourse and TV vocabulary to be a true couch potato.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Ah. Can more than one participant choose a single player? Or do you draw straws for who gets first pick and stuff? Sounds cool, anyway.
    Depends on the type of league, there are the straight forward, draft and work with what you have with the ability to add and drop players leagues.

There are the stock exchange type leagues were you have a set budget to "buy" players and the more people own a player the higher his value, and the trick is to buy low cost high output performers and then sell them when everyone else catches on, rinse and repeat.

No one 'cept me. I don't mind... Very few people admit to be couch potatoes. It's not just about time dedicated to the couch, one has to have the intelligent discourse and TV vocabulary to be a true couch potato.
    Me and you both, I watch all types of t.v. I'm not quite a coach potato but I do have spuds

*Playing video games: don't do it. might enjoy it somewhat if it were with music, maybe snacks (and a good friend). theehee.
    *Looking up information online: love it.
    *Writing fiction: i doo like writing, i wouldn't say i like writing fiction more than non-fiction, but i would like it to a certain extent.
    *Drawing: enjoy it very much. takes a bit of effort to launch myself into it
    *Computer Programming: don't do it. i used to make webpages, if that counts.
    *Studying Philosophy: i like it , i like relating it to my own life and like different perceptions. i enjoy it when someone comes up with a philosophical thought and i like to just think it through for a sec together, such debates could be fun, not for too long though. when it becomes a hardcore theoretical philosophy lecture, i kinda zone out if i can't relate to it an aughful lot
    *Learning Mathematics: mostly only if it is interactive enough. i don't like to study it. i usually dislike math at school. it's a pity because i remember math could be fun
    *Reading fiction: i like reading non-fiction more. i only like reading fiction if it relates to something that is going on in or with me (thoughts, interests, experiences) at that time.
    *Reading comics: almost never read it nowadays. can be fun if it's funny or intruiging. used to read it more. i find graphic novels more appealing for some reason. i like superheroes lately. got me a tshirt of it:p
    *Reading the newspaper: enjoy it only if i want to keep things in check.
    *Watching television: enjoy it when i've got nothing else to do. dislike certain programs a lot which i call crap or i get bored after a while. try everything once though. :p movies are often better to watch i find.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

*Playing video games- Yes, a lot. Mostly, whatever works on my computer.
    *Looking up information online-It's ok.
    *Writing fiction- Just have to actually do it. Got a few concepts around in my head.
    *Drawing- Apart from aimlessly drawing lines and such in the margins, no. I'm also terrible at it.
    *Computer Programming- Haven't tried it.
    *Studying Philosophy- That might be interesting, haven't done it.
    *Learning Mathematics- Take formula, plug numbers in formula, leave.
    *Reading fiction- Yes, I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi, the preference being fantasy I suppose.
    *Reading comics- I enjoy superheroes, with a preference towards Marvel, but I guess DC has a FEW good things. Newspaper comics are mostly funny, with a few exceptions.
    *Reading the newspaper- Sure.
    *Watching television- I have a few shows I watch. They are: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Monk, Psych, and Real Time with Bill Maher. Other than that, movies.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

*Playing video games /NEVER HAVE IN MY LIFE
    *Looking up information online// ALWAYS
    *Writing fiction/ USED TO WHEN I WAS A KID
    *Drawing// EVERY DAY
    *Computer Programming // THAT WAS BRIEF
    *Studying Philosophy// NOPE.
    *Learning Mathematics// HELLL NO.
    *Reading fiction// SOMETIMES/RARELY
    *Reading comics/ NOPE