User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: SP interests.

MBTI
    ESTP

*Playing video games
    Hm...I'm not too fond of that, I found it very boring

*Looking up information online
    Not all the time, when I need information I do that.

*Writing fiction
    I have only written poetry.

*Drawing
    When I was little I used to do that, not anymore

*Computer Programming
    Definetly the most boring activity listed here. I hate doing that and I hate that I had to do it 3 years at school.

*Studying Philosophy
    I don't do that usually. But it is very interesting.

*Learning Mathematics
    Math is interesting, however, I hate doing lots of it, especially as homework. Otherwise it's ok.

*Reading fiction
    Yes.

*Reading comics

Nope, boring.

*Reading the newspaper
    If I am very bored yes.

*Watching television
    Not that often.

MBTI
    STP

*Playing video games - Sometimes, but usually when others are around, I usually get bored playing video games by myself.
    *Looking up information online - When I need to figure out how to do something or im bored
    *Writing fiction - No
    *Drawing - No
    *Computer Programming - Thats what I do for a living.
    *Studying Philosophy - No
    *Learning Mathematics - Have always been good at it, but dont have much of a use for it.
    *Reading fiction - Sometimes, but prefer to do other things
    *Reading comics - No
    *Reading the newspaper - No, but read news articles online
    *Watching television - Vary rarely and when I do its usually action or comedy

I like things hands on, working on cars, building car stereos, working out, jet ski, swimming, building things, want to get into wakeboarding(dont have a boat yet)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

*Playing video games - As much as I am able
    *Looking up information online - Everyday. I thrive on learning about as much as I possibly can about everything. I love information.
    *Writing fiction - Not even slightly
    *Drawing - Love to draw
    *Computer Programming - As much as is involved with getting a website to work properly. I love "eureka" moments when things click and start working the way I intended.
    *Studying Philosophy - Bleh, no. I am here, you are here, what's there to think about?
    *Learning Mathematics - All I ever needed was subtraction, i.e. I have two cheeseburgers, if I eat one, I will have one cheeseburger.
    *Reading fiction - I don't read books, never liked them. I need visual stimulus and can't imagine it by reading a book.
    *Reading comics - Only if the art is kickass
    *Reading the newspaper - Every morning
    *Watching television - Usually not watching it, but it's on as background noise, which I need a lot of.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

*Playing video games:Alot actually when i have time, one of the best pastime there is, ive even tried to master some of the shooters that i play, i play pretty much everything from FPS'es (first person shooters) to rpgs and tactical games.

*Looking up information online:Yes i use alot of encyclopedia's, guides, hinters and manuals etc etc, The internet is fast access and has endless storage of usefull information. I also ocassionally read intreseting articles , historical accounts, books and so on.

*Writing fiction: Only when inspired or when my imagination triggered on , im driven to express it in writing, and usually only short stories of a few pages max . I also writes short text rhymes.

*Drawing: My pen coordination is shyte, my drawing skill's are NIL, even when attempt to it properly , my drawings go wrong.

*Computer Programming: Never tried it.

*Studying Philosophy: One of the most intreseting prospects, but ive never gone in-depth into it, im planning to do so.

*Learning Mathematics: Im generally ok at maths, make alot of sloppy mistakes.

*Reading fiction: Love fiction, read alot of books, it usually helps me trigger my imagination.

*Reading comics: Used to read comics when i was younger, but nowdays im only following one series.

*Reading the newspaper: I only bother with the international incidents section's, that is when i bother picking one up.

*Watching television: Can't really bother with tv as medium when the computer is a far superior media outlet. I rarely watch television, and when i do it's usually documenteries or series.

Other intresets:
    Exercising/boxing/cardio training
    Reading history/fantasy
    Collecting army surplus
    Movies and series
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    *Studying Philosophy - Bleh, no. I am here, you are here, what's there to think about?
    *Learning Mathematics - All I ever needed was subtraction, i.e. I have two cheeseburgers, if I eat one, I will have one cheeseburger.
    SolitaryPenguin is my favorite philosopher/math professor of all time.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

*Watching television - Usually not watching it, but it's on as background noise, which I need a lot of.

This made me laugh! I agree with you 100%! I find some people tend to read way too much into things that aren't there instead of focusing on what was actually stated. Although this did make me hungry now I want a cheeseburger damnit!

I do that with TV too. I leave it on while i'm working on my computer and then i'll be listening or watching a music video on youtube or music on itunes with the tv on. I wonder if that's an SP thing?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by JRT View Post
    I do that with TV too. I leave it on while i'm working on my computer and then i'll be listening or watching a music video on youtube or music on itunes with the tv on. I wonder if that's an SP thing?
    i

Think so. I've been known for falling asleep listening to heavy metal. (Not really listening to it, it's just good "background noise", and doesn't bother me.)
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

It's interesting that while we have varied interests none of us are big TV watchers. So who are all the couch potatoes out there? INTPs, perhaps?

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by JRT View Post
    This made me laugh! I agree with you 100%! I find some people tend to read way too much into things that aren't there instead of focusing on what was actually stated. Although this did make me hungry now I want a cheeseburger damnit!

Hah, I am always told I'll have to pay the electricity bill because I leave the tv on without really watching. Like now for example.
    Or when I am reading, it's much more pleasant to have something playing in the background.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    It's interesting that while we have varied interests none of us are big TV watchers. So who are all the couch potatoes out there? INTPs, perhaps?
    No, i think its the SJ out there!hihi
    I...74%
    N...66%
    F... 62%
    P... 72%
    Ti- Ne- Si- Fe
    Te- Ni-Fi- Se
    Ennegramm: 4w5
    Intrapersonal with Logical- Mathemathical I.
    Cassification: brunette East- baltid^^