• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP General Discussion Thread

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stolen from the NFs.

Just cause we need more action in here.

Sooo... 'sup?

Growing up to be MacGyver would be really cool. He had friends and tools everywhere. I could totally rock a 80s mullet.

wolfy

awsm
Just finished screwing in the smoke alarms. I have to change the tyres soon I reckon it will snow soon.

wolfy

awsm
Growing up to be MacGyver would be really cool. He had friends and tools everywhere. I could totally rock a 80s mullet.

I so wanted to be MacGyver. I bought a Swiss Army Knife and all.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Day The Earth Stood Still was pretty cool.

anainani

MBTI Type
isfp
I saw it yesterday. I fell asleep :D :doh: :D But just because I was really tired, not because I got bored. I just saw the parts where the alien guy lands, and then when he heals the kid and goes away. :D I also woke up somewhere in the middle from some loud human extermination that was going on, or something like that.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I just got home from working for the past 20 days in a row! Was stuck in Atlanta for 2 days and now i'm back home in good old new england! Currently watching a PBS special on hanukkah with all their different types of food and it's makin me hungry!!

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mmm, my Isreali friend was explaining to me yesterday that the main draw of Hanukkah is its promotion of fried food. Specifically a jelly-filled-donut-like super-fried item she described. Yum.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Mmm, my Isreali friend was explaining to me yesterday that the main draw of Hanukkah is its promotion of fried food. Specifically a jelly-filled-donut-like super-fried item she described. Yum.

That's what PBS taught me :laugh: They said it was because the oil burned for 8 days and nights! Hey you learn something new everyday!

Frankie-NOTRUST-

MBTI Type
Isfp
Enneagram
man i wish i had my saxophone... i'm feeling extremly musical...

it sounds absolutly amazing to just be studying music right now....
or drawing a picture... or writing.
:p

or sleeping :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wanna do a stadium/ballpark tour. You know, like go to a game at all the MLB ballparks in one season or something like that. Sample the different specialty foods and stuff, as well as checking out the local radio and scenery of course.

Somebody gimme some money so I can do it. :cheese:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That sounds awesome. Don't let the Food Network get wind of this plan, they'll totally steal your idea and make it a show with this guy. (If said guy survives any more trips to diners.)

maliafee

Is it mean to say that that Food Network guy you mention is completely annoying and awful? Haha...

I wonder if it's an ISFP thing or just an SP thing to think of ideas to see groups of things in a kind of tour-like fashion? I'm always thinking things like, "We should plan a bike ride through every California city!" or "We should take a road trip and see every landmark on the i80!" I like coming up with concepts that sound really fun.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just cause we need more action in here.

If you say the phrase "need more action" really fast, it kinda sounds like "erection."

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hi guys. I've switched over to the SP side. :devil:

/DG/

Kind of sad that there are only four threads, though. =/

/DG/

I'm supposed to be doing boring stuff so I'm procrastinating.