User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

i think kids shouldn't have to have themselves labelled like this because they're too young to understand all the things that the label ENFP or ISTJ or etc. would mean... they'll just end up using it as some "badge".

and tbh... he's six years old!!! I don't know if he can even sustain a 1 hr continuous reading session.
    If he could, just think what would happen if he went to typologycentral.com and started reading about this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rs-stupid.html !!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

It's too early to tell, but seemingly the E & S fit for now from your description.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by tetsuwanatom View Post
    i think kids shouldn't have to have themselves labelled like this because they're too young to understand all the things that the label ENFP or ISTJ or etc. would mean... they'll just end up using it as some "badge".

and tbh... he's six years old!!! I don't know if he can even sustain a 1 hr continuous reading session.
    If he could, just think what would happen if he went to typologycentral.com and started reading about this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rs-stupid.html !!!
    The OP didn't mention anything about actually telling the child his MBTI type.

Since the kid is only six, you are most likely only able to identify the first function.

I really don't see any points so far that can imply a personality type. Most of these things are just what typical kids do.