• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Your favourite things about SPs

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
SPs are optimistically realistic people.

They do not hate, they celebrate.

I've got mad love for y'all.

:wub:

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
... never a dull moment...

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Let's see..

-Being around them helps me appreciate being in the moment and enjoy my sometimes neglected 5 senses. My SP brother is always shaking his head at me because I don't truly appreciate food. :blush:

-SPs are generally laid back and don't put much pressure on others, which can be a breath of fresh air sometimes.

-They usually have a great sense of humor. :D

-I'm rarely ever bored being around an SP.

:bananallama: = SP all the way. :yes:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love my ESxP friends. I simply love them. They're really, really upbeat and boyish. One of them throws amazing parties, I tell you. Last time everyone got so drunk that we fell asleep in various places at his place. FUBAR. ^^

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
SPs are optimistically realistic people.

They do not hate, they celebrate.

I've got mad love for y'all.

:wub:

Let's see..

-Being around them helps me appreciate being in the moment and enjoy my sometimes neglected 5 senses. My SP brother is always shaking his head at me because I don't truly appreciate food. :blush:

-SPs are generally laid back and don't put much pressure on others, which can be a breath of fresh air sometimes.

-They usually have a great sense of humor. :D

-I'm rarely ever bored being around an SP.

:bananallama: = SP all the way. :yes:

Awwww...how sweet of you.... :wubbie: I LOVE it when I'm able to make people laugh!

I also love being able to improvise, and I love having a quick mind that comes up with lots of ideas for action.

I also love that SPs tend to have little fear for things that aren't really all that scary -- like making messes, or trying out new stuff, and that we're willing to take sensible risks as long as there's any chance of things turning out well in the end.

Sarah

Unique

Awwww...how sweet of you.... :wubbie: I LOVE it when I'm able to make people laugh!

I also love being able to improvise, and I love having a quick mind that comes up with lots of ideas for action.

I also love that SPs tend to have little fear for things that aren't really all that scary -- like making messes, or trying out new stuff, and that we're willing to take sensible risks as long as there's any chance of things turning out well in the end.

Sarah

Hey yeah the calculated risks is a good one. =) I do that a fair bit :)

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
being open minded about meeting new people and new situations...not shooting someone down without giving them a chance :) Also the ability to get along with pretty much anyone..for the most part.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
We always buy you lunch....and dinner.

We cheer you up when you're feeling down.

We make things for you like CDs with your favorite songs on them.

We make fools of ourselves just to keep you entertained.

If you ever need something blown up, we're there for you.

When you just really want to go see that movie for the 3rd time and your other friends are all "We've seen it already!", we'll go with you.

We don't hold grudges.

We won't put words in your mouth.

We make great sidekicks.

Can I have your sister's number? She's hot.

Wait..how'd that last one get in there.... :blush:

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I like Jeffster's answers, and I'll add:

We are insanely loyal to close friends/family.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
You wake them up in the morning and are all like "W00T W00T"

and they're all like "lets kick some ass!"

anainani

MBTI Type
isfp
As Lukepd said, I like the positive attitude, and we're definitely there for our closest people when things get critical...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Know how to keep me from shutting down
*Know how to make the disturbing parts of the physical world less strange and scary
*Brave and innovative
*Clever in ways that I can only admire and wish for
*Protective

My ISTP BIL always knew how to scrape me off the ceiling/call me down out of a tree, especially when I was very ill, red-lining from being in pain and could no longer cope. He was the one safe spot in the present moment. I owe him a lot.

An ISFP girlfriend of mine is the most outrageous hilarious out-there ball of fun I've ever met.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
They make me smile even when I didn't feel like it. Very good at getting me out of my panic mode. :yes:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Above all their spontaneity and lack of judgment, they’d rather live life than get caught up in bringing others down :wub:

The crash tackle hugs my ISFP sis gives are also pretty cool cause it's less of a hug and more of a choke hold but still full of love. This works for me cause forced hugging can be icky :D

wolfy

awsm
The crash tackle hugs my ISFP sis gives are also pretty cool cause it's less of a hug and more of a choke hold but still full of love. This works for me cause forced hugging can be icky :D

That's my specialty too.