User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

As a 23-year-old ISTP woman, relationships aren't something I seek out. I actually feel very strongly about my freedom, and steer clear of commitment. However, short flings aren't quite in my nature either. For the past few years, instead of having a constant string of flings, I focused my attention to 2 or 3 individuals, whom I consider friends first and foremost. I like having a connection to people I'm involved with, and thus why I steer clear of flings.

Two particular interesting relationships I've had with people are with an ESTJ and an ENFP.

The ESTJ was older than me, and very settled. He's still in my life, and although I avoid the "what are we" topic, I've been more committed to him than anyone else in the recent years. He's very easy to talk to, and I have to say it's refreshing to have a conversation with someone that thinks and sees the world like you do. I admire how he has his responsibilities in order and is willing to spend a lot of time and attention on me (even if I don't always want that attention). If I -were- wanting to commit, he's the kind of stability I'd want. However... Although he has his fun, outgoing moments, I'm worried that we'd fall into routine.

As for the ENFP, he's been one of the individuals I've kept in my life under a sort of mutual relationship. We care about each other, but as we're both young, we would prefer no commitment and rather focus on having a meaningful friendship with each other. We don't always get each other due to our huge differences, but the time we spend together is always fun and spontaneous. In fact, I find him mysterious at times, and I've always been on a mission to figure him out. I often find myself thinking that his actions don't always match up with his word, which is frustrating for me as an ISTP. However, I deeply admire how talented and inspirational he is. If we could understand each other a little better and agree on a few more things, that would be my ideal match up.

If I were to want to commit, I'd think my ideal was a combination of the two (ESTJ, ENFP). I know for sure I can't handle ENTJs (Too opinionated and critical for my taste), but maybe an ENFJ. ESFJ or ESFP may be some other options.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wouldn't have any problem getting serious with an ISTP woman, the problem is finding one and the both of us being interested. I don't see what's bad, I get along very well with IXTX people in general.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Living with an ISTP for ten years teaches you how not to cry. You become tough and brittle and eventually your soul gets sucked doen to thier level. empty and hollow. You dont cry you dont back down, you just stay tough.
    Empty and hollow? But I thought ISTPs didn't have souls at all.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Today the ISTP shows up to pick up the children and take them to school.

Me-ENFP: Hey can you watch the kids thursday night?
    Him-ISTP: No, I have friends in town, I mean I dont want them here but they are in town.
    ENFP: When did you tell me they were coming?
    ISTP: I Told you last week (he didn't)
    ENFP: Okayt what about Tuesday night?
    ISTP: No, they are here then too, I dont have space for everyone to sleep over. (when the baby sleeps with him anyways.

ISTP: Why, what's so important that you HAVE to have me watch the kids?
    ENFP: I wanted to go to enchanted rock and watch the stars

Asideenchanted rock is a granite dome about 400 feet tall that is in a state park outside of austin. It is far away from the city so I might be able to see nebulas and maybe even galaxies, as well as figure out what the bright shiny thing under the moon is.)

ISTP: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You want me to watch the kids so you can go stare at the stars? You travel all the time and you need me to watch the kids so you can go star gaze? When I have people coming over?

ENFP: I am going to work now.

I just wanted to cry.
    What aspect of this made you want to cry? Was it him getting mad and yelling? His belittling your desire to watch the stars? Your needing his help with the kids to allow you to do something you enjoy?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Maybe it was his use of the f-word. A bar of soap'll cure that. (No bath loofahs, though... they tend to taste like fruity bath gels, and we don't want him enjoying a minute of it.)

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Maybe it was his use of the f-word. A bar of soap'll cure that. (No bath loofahs, though... they tend to taste like fruity bath gels, and we don't want him enjoying a minute of it.)
    If he is ISTP the smell will drive him nuts as well. mmmmm.... fruity smelling women, lets end it there

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    If he is ISTP the smell will drive him nuts as well. mmmmm.... fruity smelling women, lets end it there
    ISTP: [thoughtfully, through a mouthful of loofah] Darling! You taste like a delightful fusion of mango, spearmint, ugli fruit and pomegranate, with subtle notes of lavender and peat moss! C'mere, you!!

lol

MBTI
    STP

ISTP: [thoughtfully, through a mouthful of loofah] Darling! You taste like a delightful fusion of mango, spearmint, ugli fruit and pomegranate, with subtle notes of lavender and peat moss! C'mere, you!!

lol
    Kinda off topic, but what is an ugli fruit? It is in one of my sons mickey mouse books and we both crack up laughing everytime we get to that section.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Kinda off topic, but what is an ugli fruit? It is in one of my sons mickey mouse books and we both crack up laughing everytime we get to that section.
    I believe it's a Jamaican hybrid fruit of a mandarin orange and pomelo. The very sight of them intimidates me. lol Even more than furry kiwis.

MBTI
    STP

I believe it's a Jamaican hybrid fruit of a mandarin orange and pomelo. The very sight of them intimidates me. lol Even more than furry kiwis.
    mmmm......kiwis

Your making me hungry