• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISFP + ENTP relations

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hey Jeff :D

I read about it in Socionics now. Socionics says that this is the perfect relationship for both parties. they call it the one of Duality.

So, this thread is not intended to be about woman and male relationships purely. Just wanted to ask you isfp buggers, if you ever heard about something like that and furthermore experienced something like that.

I thought about it being complete BS :D. But then there is that special friend I hardly know, because he always is on the run, who has the same affection for metaphorism and atmosphere affecting music like I have. Who seems to speak the same language like I do, even I think for most of the times that he is making fun out of me.

Anyone has got any experience of any sort on that epic topic ? :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well, you've never told me.. that's intresting.

The concept of entp + isfp came like a fist in the face to me. And I still think I have never met an isfp. Or maybe I have. Probably one type that is far at the end of the scale of types I do think to know -.-. Is that a good thing for future relations ? :D

wolfy

awsm
I read that too. I do think that relationship would work out well.
Apparently we fill the expectations of the other person's Super-Id functions. Whatever that means. But that's what it say's here.

I have read a lot of books on famous ENTPs like Richard Feynman and Buckminster Fuller. Fascinating people.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well, call me traditional or what, but I have my pants off, what about you ? :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If it does bear any meaning to the current topic: I had when being like 7-13 years old a tape with this song. Never understood the text but I liked the song. Heard it till it broke and then I glued it back together :)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxwMXEfKiE4"]Mike[/YOUTUBE]

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not sure I've ever known an ENTP in person. I mean, I probably have but before I was aware of types so wasn't thinking about it. There's a slight chance my son is, but more likely he is ESTP.

I think I could be great buddies with an ENTP. Romantic relationship, I doubt it. I think of Sami from Days Of Our Lives, sure I'd love to trash the town with her but she'd likely poison me in my sleep. NTs are way too smart and cunning, I'm looking for an extremely stupid girl.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had a good ISFP friend a few years ago (he's since moved to Texas... Jeffster?! :thelook:). We'd run into each other at parties and eventually ended up being bar rats at the same bars and spent quite a bit of time hanging out, but rarely in a "meaningful" way.

He was good with words though, if the moment called for it, which when one thing led to another ended up being kind of "inconvenient" :blush:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
To be honest, it would've disturbed me right now, if you were telling stories of a person you actually have not slept with :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:tongue:

in the same circumstances you would have done the same!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I fear that great minds probably think alike ;)

seriously... anyone who can talk so prettily AND put so much attention into thier partner is impressive and if only he hadn't been my fiance's best friend it wouldn't have probably fallen into the bad decisions made by whatever category- which is a lengthy category, I fear...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yeah :D

Sometimes you are the hydrant but honestly, most of the times you are the dog :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes- probably something like TWICE! :steam:

At least I'm one of those oddballs who's pleased with being able to show off skills and is almost happier to realize that I'm talented than to be the center of attention :doh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'ld try it on you, if you were around the neighbourhood. You are a nice girl and I already did fall for you :).

But you ain't around the neighbourhood and therefore, we'll keep up an emotional business relation. From businessman to businesswoman *hicks* :cheers:

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know I'm rehashing an old thread, but I was interested in the ISFP-ENTP relationship dynamic, and this thread is actually completely wrong.

ISFp in socionics = ISFJ

The ISFj is the ISFP, and they are actually Conflicting Relations in socionics.

OK. You can close this thread now. This just peeved me (there was a thread that had it wrong on PerC too, and no one questioned it).

S

Stansmith

I know I'm rehashing an old thread, but I was interested in the ISFP-ENTP relationship dynamic, and this thread is actually completely wrong.

ISFp in socionics = ISFJ

The ISFj is the ISFP, and they are actually Conflicting Relations in socionics.

OK. You can close this thread now. This just peeved me (there was a thread that had it wrong on PerC too, and no one questioned it).

Alot of ISFPs in myers-briggs are actually ISFp in Socionics...So they can be duals in some cases.

The 'J to P/P to J' conversion for introverts doesn't always pan out, and in fact, can happen among extroverted types too. There are quite a few Myers-Briggs ENTPs who turn out to be Socionics ENTj's, for example.

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alot of ISFPs in myers-briggs are actually ISFp in Socionics...So they can be duals in some cases.

The 'J to P/P to J' conversion for introverts doesn't always pan out, and in fact, can happen among extroverted types too. There are quite a few Myers-Briggs ENTPs who turn out to be Socionics ENTj's, for example.

That is true. Socionics and MBTI are alike, but are also mutually exclusive.

HOWEVER, it was just being spoken as if ISFp automatically means ISFP. It is MORE LIKELY that an MBTI ISFP is a Socionics ISFj.

I, myself, think I may be an MBTI INTJ and a Socionics INFp.

Or the other way around (INFJ, INTp).

I'm not quite sure....jury's out on that one.