• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] I faint twice...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll be confronted with a real dilemma then. Perhaps one requiring an entire bag of cookies.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
I faint two times in the morning
I faint two times at night
I faint two times in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright

I faint two times in times of peace
and two in times of war
I faint two times before I faint two times
and then I faint two more

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I faint two times in the morning
I faint two times at night
I faint two times in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright

I faint two times in times of peace
and two in times of war
I faint two times before I faint two times
and then I faint two more
lmao

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
Those ISTPs have good reflexes.

Be grateful you weren't around Ns exclusively, otherwise you'd have a nasty concussion.

lol. I want to refute this statement so much, but I can't.

The only time where I was in a position like this was when I was standing in line to get into a football game. The girl in front of me had way too much to drink, and as she was falling back I remember thinking 'That's weird? What's she doi-OH SHIT!!! SHE'S FALLING!'
She hit the ground pretty hard. I felt terrible. :(

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, I'm new and all, so if this is a stupid question, please excuse it, but I can't help being a little concerned. Seriously, why are you fainting? Did you eat? Did you get dehydrated?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, I'm new and all, so if this is a stupid question, please excuse it, but I can't help being a little concerned. Seriously, why are you fainting? Did you eat? Did you get dehydrated?

Well, to be honest, I had no idea at the time. It was signaling the onset of an autoimmune problem. The first time, it was because I was very very unwell and was furiously dropping a guy several pegs (it's bad when I get so angry that I'm not yelling anymore...). It overloaded me, and I had an early warning that I was going to collapse. ISTP friend said, "Ok, we're so done here. No more shouting at the idiot" and carried me out.

The second incident, it came out of nowhere. Came out of a late night movie with friends, took about two steps, stopped dead, sensed I was in trouble but said nothing, ISTP friend turned around and grabbed me before I collapsed. It was something like a seizure. My nervous system went berserk.

I still can't say for sure what happened. I have genetic problems.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, on the downside, genetic problems -- on the up side, ISTP friend, eh?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, on the downside, genetic problems -- on the up side, ISTP friend, eh?

haha, yeah! Basically! :D He proved to be quite the handy fellow.

maliafee

Don't wonder about conspiracies, just enjoy. If an ISTP does anything to you, proceed by immediately making out with them. It will be good. ;-)