• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] ESFP Female.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Hey, i just retook the myers briggs test and it told me i was an ESFP instead of ISFP. Always was an Introvert with attention-hogging tendencies, and am now an ESFP. Guess i should re take it every two years or so.
I'm still young, and at 20 i suppose my personality is still malleable.
Any other ESFP's around?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've seen a couple of other people recently post that they used to test as one of the two, but are probably the other one (out of ISFP and ESFP). So there are more people out there who sit near the border, it seems.

There aren't a whole lot of ESFPs on this board, though.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
There aren't a whole lot of ESFPs on this board, though.

*Nod* Great to have more though! Need to balance against the NF/NT population.

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
So you want to be more extroverted?

Cool.

You seem like an introvert. For example, your smile is very restrained, like you are afraid of it.

I dunno.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The tests aren't 100% trustworthy. Normally I would offer assistance in typing you, but I can't seem to tell ESFPs from ISFPs online, at this point.

Is that picture how you normally pose for photos? If so, ISFP is much more likely than ESFP. ESFPs mug for the camera almost all the time, and you don't seem to be muggin' too hardcore. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The first time I took the test I tested as ESFP.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
The tests aren't 100% trustworthy. Normally I would offer assistance in typing you, but I can't seem to tell ESFPs from ISFPs online, at this point.

Is that picture how you normally pose for photos? If so, ISFP is much more likely than ESFP. ESFPs mug for the camera almost all the time, and you don't seem to be muggin' too hardcore. :)

Haha. I have about a collection of 200 photos of myself, it is rather excessive. I love to pose for the camera. What is interesting is that, with my artistic tendencies, i can't have a bad photo up of me. The angle, and lighting is all very strategic.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Haha. I have about a collection of 200 photos of myself, it is rather excessive. I love to pose for the camera. What is interesting is that, with my artistic tendencies, i can't have a bad photo up of me. The angle, and lighting is all very strategic.
Based on some of your other photos, and less so on your demeanor, I'll say ESFP is likely.

Some people here think Visual Identification is completely unmerited, but these people wouldn't know s*** from shinola if they both bit 'em on the ass. Not to mix metaphors. ;)

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
just read the descriptions for both and see which one fits better

Both fit, more or less depending on the mood i'm in. Extroverted and introverted qualities change in us everyday, so i'm not surprised, but i'm noticing more and more i'm leaning towards extroverted tendencies such as needing to socialize and speak up.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
:bye:

EFPs represent!!!

Welcome, as far as I can tell there is only one other ESFP who frequents this forum so you are a rare kind here, and we need more of you. :yes:

Also, lovely avvy, so cute!!!

:D

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
:bye:

EFPs represent!!!

Welcome, as far as I can tell there is only one other ESFP who frequents this forum so you are a rare kind here, and we need more of you. :yes:

Also, lovely avvy, so cute!!!

:D

Haha, thank you! <3 I intend to continue my rants on here with you lovely people.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey i thought i said hi...but i guess not...so hi!!
and i love the pic you chose.. very cool :D

Unique

Both fit, more or less depending on the mood i'm in. Extroverted and introverted qualities change in us everyday, so i'm not surprised, but i'm noticing more and more i'm leaning towards extroverted tendencies such as needing to socialize and speak up.

The descriptions between the two are quite different...

Having some alone time doesn't make you an I

It's how you interact in general that really says it all