User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: Female ESTP's

  1. #1
    Senior Member SillyGoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    EXXP
    Posts
    243

    Default Female ESTP's

    What do they look like?

    Do they have a harder time fitting into society? Like having to mold themselves to be less direct and nicer?

    I ask because I've been testing as ENFP but it doesn't feel right. I think I naturally prefer S and T functions, but growing up my directness and in your face antics were strictly not allowed.

    Also, I typically test and get interested in MBTI when dealing with my family or being around them.

    Any help is appreciated
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

  2. #2
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    What do they look like?

    Do they have a harder time fitting into society? Like having to mold themselves to be less direct and nicer?

    I ask because I've been testing as ENFP but it doesn't feel right. I think I naturally prefer S and T functions, but growing up my directness and in your face antics were strictly not allowed.

    Also, I typically test and get interested in MBTI when dealing with my family or being around them.

    Any help is appreciated
    ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

    The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

    (Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)

  3. #3
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    What do they look like?

    Do they have a harder time fitting into society? Like having to mold themselves to be less direct and nicer?

    I ask because I've been testing as ENFP but it doesn't feel right. I think I naturally prefer S and T functions, but growing up my directness and in your face antics were strictly not allowed.

    Also, I typically test and get interested in MBTI when dealing with my family or being around them.

    Any help is appreciated
    An ESTP female who uses smileys?
    *shudder*

    You're also using a lot of qualifiers for an ESTP female.

    Of course, there's a lot of variety in type, but... generally I don't see that.

    Peppermint Patty from "Peanuts" is a good fictional representative. The few that I've known in real life? They tend to be very pragmatic. Smart, yes, but most are more "masculine" in their presentation, and tom-boyish. One did try to dress up but still came across as the tomboy wearing a dress. The other is very very guyish. She has long hair but wears it long and straight without any effort put into it, like someone in the 60's or 70's; she wears t-shirts, jeans, drinks a lot of beer, and rough and tumbles with the guys.

    She used to drive me a little nutty. She'd call me during work and fire questions at me point-blank that seems accusatory ("This thing you did isn't working!") and sound very abrasive, and then if I just went with it and pushed back with sound reasoning, she'd back way off. But she just had a very masculine, blunt approach; not much social finesse. The other was much quieter but still with that same tendency.

    Challenge, bluff, assume the other person is playing a game and you need to maneuver yourself to win. That's the instinct. And abstractions are useless, they don't mean anything; you have to have the goods in hand, or be relying on practical things. (I'm curious to see what ESTPs thought of Obama.)

    In any case, ESTP female in my experience usually = tomboy, the gal who can hang out with the guys at the bar and fit right in.

    Some can style themselves femininely (especially if they're on the prowl), but they can take a guy toe-to-toe easily. I'd expect most men are attracted to them, because of their earthy spunk.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #4
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

    The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

    (Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)
    That was awesome.

  5. #5
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    (Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)
    I dunno who Fergie is, and I don't know enough about Lopez to comment, but I don't think Madonna is an STP.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  6. #6
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

    The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

    (Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)

    You guys can go ahead and accuse me of being an ESTP again, wow

  7. #7
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    You guys can go ahead and accuse me of being an ESTP again, wow
    Granted, I don't know you very well, but I don't think you are an ESTP.

    ESTP girls rarely loiter on the internet boards (if you don't count myspace), and on a rare occasion that they do, they usually include pics of themselves because their physical image is an overwhelming, undeniable part of her identity (unless of course she has serious issues with her look or she is up to something nefarious).

    Also, you don't talk like an ESTP. You got that rambling, incoherent, fucked-up-N way of talking.

  8. #8
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Granted, I don't know you very well, but I don't think you are an ESTP.

    ESTP girls rarely loiter on the internet boards (if you don't count myspace), and on a rare occasion that they do, they usually include pics of themselves because their physical image is an overwhelming, undeniable part of her identity (unless of course she has serious issues with her look or she is up to something nefarious).

    Also, you don't talk like an ESTP. You got that rambling, incoherent, fucked-up-N way of talking.
    damn, I know




    Incidentally I DID get kicked off the cheer squad in the third year, then asked to return, then kicked off again

  9. #9
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    damn, I know




    Incidentally I DID get kicked off the cheer squad in the third year, then asked to return, then kicked off again
    For what it's worth, I've come across a lot of ENTPs who act and behave like ESTPs. The noticeable difference being is that they use "scientific methods" for physical competitions like sports, and they have a weird way of dressing (usually wacky, garish, mismatched colors)

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I dunno who Fergie is, and I don't know enough about Lopez to comment, but I don't think Madonna is an STP.
    Apparently she is... or so a lot of websites say.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESTP] ESTP females = Evil?
    By ESTPgirl in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 10:09 PM
  2. [ESTP] ESTP Females
    By ChrisFergusonFl in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 09:17 PM
  3. Female ESTP and Male ENTP
    By Poki in forum Intertype Relations
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-11-2015, 04:47 PM
  4. [ESTP] Specifically, male INFJ and female ESTP dynamic.
    By BlackDog in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-16-2015, 12:53 PM
  5. [ESTP] ESTP females
    By Jonathanthegreat in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO