Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    That was awesome.
    True.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post

The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.
    This assumes several things. First, entj girl would want to be a part of whatever the two were competing over. Entj/intjs, male or female, tend to build their own thing.

Second, if the ESTP wasn't an incompetent idiot, the ENTJ would most likely allow the ESTP the alpha position because a) its not a problem to work for someone whos worthy, and b) chances are you can probably play your cards well enough that everyones carrying out your idea anyway, while the ESTP does the heavy lifting.

However, I know that if some ra-ra skank walked into my operation and challenged me I would fucking decimate her. I wouldn't give a shit about the consequences. She would have to kill me first. I don't know what sort of bitch-ass ENTj girls you know, but no one gets between us and what we want.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackup View Post
    She is showing signs of long term commitment
    Is that even possible for an SP?

Also, I support the above poster. My mom is an ENTJ, and she is the most vicious person ever if she has to fight to get something that she targets. To edgar: the posse of fags is probably a legal team about to get the ESTP in jail and out of commision. I have never heard of an ENTJ running away from a problem.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Edgar... Maybe you can help me since you seem to be so educated about estp's. I am ExTP and am trying to pick a side. The S&N seem to be both hanging out, sitting on the fence. Lol! Will you give me your insight?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Creative View Post
    Edgar... Maybe you can help me since you seem to be so educated about estp's. I am ExTP and am trying to pick a side. The S&N seem to be both hanging out, sitting on the fence. Lol! Will you give me your insight?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    The most clear example of a female ESTP is probably Faith from Buffy, I'd say.
    Yes! Her and Erin Brockovich

By the way, they are both sexual 6w7.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

we're not a particularly terrifying group of ladies like some people might beleive us to be
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Females ESTPs terrify peoples.

Peoples are too sensitive.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    we're not a particularly terrifying group of ladies like some people might beleive us to be
    your smiley doesn't fool anybody.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    This assumes several things. First, entj girl would want to be a part of whatever the two were competing over. Entj/intjs, male or female, tend to build their own thing.

Second, if the ESTP wasn't an incompetent idiot, the ENTJ would most likely allow the ESTP the alpha position because a) its not a problem to work for someone whos worthy, and b) chances are you can probably play your cards well enough that everyones carrying out your idea anyway, while the ESTP does the heavy lifting.

However, I know that if some ra-ra skank walked into my operation and challenged me I would fucking decimate her. I wouldn't give a shit about the consequences. She would have to kill me first. I don't know what sort of bitch-ass ENTj girls you know, but no one gets between us and what we want.
    hahahaha!!! I could'nt have said it any better. If something is in my way of getting what I want, there is no way in hell I'm giving up, I'll die trying if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    your smiley doesn't fool anybody.
    Whatever! Run, Adoamros sees through your smilies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

(Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)
    ROFL!!!! I lol'd