First 162425262728 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Let's just say I'm looking forward to it. I at least take it as permission to do some indulging of my own. haha.
    God, you're going to be a handful to train, aren't you? Oh well, I do enjoy a challenge
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Hey, you're the one who opened it up! Not sure why you think I'm the one who needs to be trained. :rolli:
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Hey, you're the one who opened it up! Not sure why you think I'm the one who needs to be trained. :rolli:
    Don't take it personal, my dear. All toys receive some training
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTP

Ohhh, you're so cute.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you're going to try to "train" me. haha.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

(with apologies)late, and significantly off topic, but it got me on a tangent:

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover View Post
    I wonder how Js learn and grow. Do they try to move the system forward? Is that the only way they grow?
    I've thought about this a bit and came to the conclusion of something akin to fractal progression, each step falling where it should and each experience being dealt with in some sort of recursive function. Additive chaotic incidences would be a cluster fuck of micro recursion, in some fashion allowing a stabilized frame of reference to occur(I recognize how this could apply to nearly any type, It really doesn't matter, J's highlight this, in my opinion, as like being intrinsic to their approach[further explanation will be difficult due to experiential bias and non detail oriented memory]*). With additional experience the base structure, or (pseudo-infinite)algorithm, wouldn't change(difficult to say how this aspect would apply to a P[perhaps altering the filtration intake of information]), it would just, if you will, superficially alter the dimensions and recursion.(internal 3 dimensional and hierarchal thought difficult to get across).

*Yes people are loop, this is some thought on filling out differences in loops.

I don't know,...

I learned a fair bit from this thread. The comment, by Ms. jenocyde (amongst others[comments/people]), with regards to distracting an ESTP with touch, was rather good.
    Everyone is a case study.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Apologies but i am not going to read 26 pages.

My brother is an ESTP. How do i deal with him?

I see that he is worried, but i don't ask questions. He'll come to me when he is ready. He knows i'll just listen.

When he is hyper mode, i'm right up there with him.

He does care, just has a different way of showing it.

Although when the shit hits the fan, he's there for me and me for him.

Can be inconsiderate at times.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I have an ESTP friend. He is home for the summer and he has no job. He earns no money of his own, and obtains very little from his parents. Whenever he wants to smoke a blunt or get some beer, he hits me up, expecting me to pay for most/all of it, but he's pretty covert about his intentions. He makes it a point to be overt about the blunt or the beer part though.

One time, I got a half ounce of mids for a batch of brownies ($55, my own money). I made them at his house because my place wasn't quite straight for that (my parents care, his don't). While the brownies were baking, we chilled on a 6-pack that I also bought (~$12). The brownie mix was around $5, which I also purchased. When we started baking them, we realized that we didn't have enough vegetable oil. We went down to the store and he pulled $2 out of his wallet for the oil.
    I wouldn't have so much of a problem with all of this if he acknowledged that the shit was mine, as I paid for it. But once everything got going, he kept talking about his brownies and his beer, like he f*cking owned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    Pal will ask me to do X, I'll (cordially) pass, pal will persist and persist in the most annoying manner possible and will be even be a little aggressive (in a 'friendly' and 'humourous' manner) till I rather rudely shut him out or give in.
    "C'mon matt, lets get a blunt. Smoke a blunt matt? It's about time for a blunt, ya know? I know you want to smoke a blunt, matt. I can sense your desire for a blunt. C'mon matt. Blunt." When I do that to him (which is much less often than he does it), he calls me a dick.

I'll be glad when he goes back to Boulder in a few days. He champions everything about that place like it's diamond-encrusted platinum, like it's a f*cking godsend.

MBTI
    ESTP

Sounds like he's not all that great of a friend.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFP

Both the ESTP's I know are super independent, and have been, even since high school. They always had jobs when their friends didn't, and their friends were/are usually the ones bumming money off of them.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

My ESTP ex was the biggest mooch known to man.