User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 333

  1. #231
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    So would physical gestures be the way to go? As you then don't turn on the analysis and allow them to *feel* while giving comfort?
    I am not a physical person at all, but when I am in a passive emotional state, a hug works wonders from someone that I am close to. But don't try this if I am in an active, aggressive one like anger.

  2. #232
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It's interesting to see though that three different ways of experiencing stuff can still give such a reaction with the different types. I mean, I tend to really respond to touch myself, because of how it makes me feel. It's also the way and the intent behind the touching that will quite literally set of Fi-fireworks and make me respond in kind. From what I can see, that means that all three types would be a good combo in bed.
    Are you suggesting mayhaps... a threesome?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  3. #233
    Senior Member Clonester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    480

    Default

    I love ESTP's. The girls anyway. Never met any guys. I love the crazy spur of the moment desire for action. They are like an energizer battery for an ENFP. They truly do float my boat. The best part is that I can't quite figure them out fully and probably never will. Outwardly we're so similar, and yet on the inside we're so different. That probably just makes me like them even more.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

  4. #234
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    I wanna meet some ESTP girls.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  5. #235
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Are you suggesting mayhaps... a threesome?
    Who said ESTPs don't have imagination or enjoy what-if scenarios? Seems to work fine, from what I can see. Aint wishful thinking fun

    Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I wanna meet some ESTP girls.
    Fixed.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #236
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Who said ESTPs don't have imagination or enjoy what-if scenarios? Seems to work fine, from what I can see. Aint wishful thinking fun
    haha, just drinking in all the affection, that's all. I can only enjoy those what-if scenarios to a very small extent. Too much and it's just frustrating.

    I just like knowing that I've roped a couple of girls into my enticing aura, that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Fixed.
    haha, that works. Though I have no problem with that, really.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  7. #237
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Are you suggesting mayhaps... a threesome?
    That is SUCH a twisted way to use your inferior Ni. Took the statement completely out of context and pulled on the interpretation that would lead into a future you wanted to see. :1377:

    (Not that it matters much because Ni is inherently kinda twisted anyway.)

    It looks like SPs can use N... they just use it to create opportunities for themselves to find the most stimulating physical experiences possible rather than for it's own sake. Makes sense to me.

  8. #238
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Hey, that's the way it was stated! I'm glad it makes sense, because it should.

    P.S. titties titties titties titties titties titties titties!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  9. #239
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    haha, just drinking in all the affection, that's all. I can only enjoy those what-if scenarios to a very small extent. Too much and it's just frustrating.

    I just like knowing that I've roped a couple of girls into my enticing aura, that's all.
    you'll have to work harder for it than this, though I can't blame you for trying

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    That is SUCH a twisted way to use your inferior Ni. Took the statement completely out of context and pulled on the interpretation that would lead into a future you wanted to see. :1377:

    (Not that it matters much because Ni is inherently kinda twisted anyway.)

    It looks like SPs can use N... they just use it to create opportunities for themselves to find the most stimulating physical experiences possible rather than for it's own sake. Makes sense to me.
    Lol, motivation is key, athenian

    Looks like you've been caught and put in your place by the master, renegarde
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  10. #240
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    you'll have to work harder for it than this, though I can't blame you for trying
    Oh I know, this is only one step in the process, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Looks like you've been caught and put in your place by the master, renegarde
    How so? Seduction works regardless of whether the seductee knows what's going on or not. At least if you do it right.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Similar Threads

  1. [ESTP] ESTPS, How Do You Deal With Anger?
    By RealDeadpool01 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 02:00 AM
  2. [NT] NTs, how do you deal with Reality...
    By rivercrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:45 AM
  3. [NF] NFs: How do you deal with depression?
    By DigitalMethod in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. [NF] NFs, how do you deal with Thinking...
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO