User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    But it's the same with ESTPs, raw physical passion in sex. Kick your ass when angry. The physicality is what drives you. It's purely mental for me. And for the ENFPs, I guess it's emotional.
    Yep, I'm just saying, you're working in a different domain than I am, which makes it challenging and enticing all at once.

If I were essentially any different I would probably get put off or pussy out.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Interesting...and you don't employ any emotional insight for this at all?
    I don't feel emotion when I am information gathering. It is just purely fact. Fact: this person has a sick mother and is paying for bills. Fact: he was teased in gym class, etc... there is no emotion on my end. But I know what causes emotion in my opponent. And if it's sex, or revenge, or even just buying someone a thoughtful birthday gift, I get a rush from knowing I was right. That is the extent of the emotion.

I tend to do the same but purely based on their fears, hopes, emotions, every emotional trigger they have, every little insecurity, every childhood trauma. I never use it to destroy though, but it has that potential.
    Like I said, the potential is there with us too, we just don't use it often. You ENFPs can certainly do that emotional manipulation - I've seen it. I can't tell you how many ENFP women have screamed "I'm pregnant" as her man dumps her...

Could also explain why entps are reluctant to handign out that info. They know after all what it can be used for.
    Maybe. But most often, we are not reluctant. We are surprisingly candid. If I don't hand out information it's usually because the subject matter would jar my current mood, or I feel like you are being too nosy. It's all in the way you ask, I think, and how much candidness you are offering in return.

MBTI
    ESTP

You're very interesting, jenocyde. I think we'd get along swimmingly irl. Whaddya think?
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    You're very interesting, jenocyde. I think we'd get along swimmingly irl. Whaddya think?
    Most likely. I get along with everyone, as long as they are a fun study.

MBTI
    ESTP

And I think I'd get along with you, as long as you let me play with... erm *ahem* cough... what was I saying? I think it's time for me to get up and about or I'll never get anything done.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I don't feel emotion when I am information gathering. It is just purely fact. Fact: this person has a sick mother and is paying for bills. Fact: he was teased in gym class, etc... there is no emotion on my end. But I know what causes emotion in my opponent. And if it's sex, or revenge, or even just buying someone a thoughtful birthday gift, I get a rush from knowing I was right. That is the extent of the emotion.

Like I said, the potential is there with us too, we just don't use it often. You ENFPs can certainly do that emotional manipulation - I've seen it. I can't tell you how many ENFP women have screamed "I'm pregnant" as her man dumps her...
    Maybe. But most often, we are not reluctant. We are surprisingly candid. If I don't hand out information it's usually because the subject matter would jar my current mood, or I feel like you are being too nosy. It's all in the way you ask, I think, and how much candidness you are offering in return.
    Ok the pregnant-thing is just downright pathetic. I wouldn't even wanna stay with a guy who no longer loves me. But I am capable of defending myself with a couple of emotional blows, if need be. I try not to do that, unless they give me no choice and won't back off. I'll touch every sensitive spot I know and link em all together for a massive emotional overload so they'll back away and let go of me. Emotionally analyzing someone is kinda like surgery, you have to be careful, in control of your movements and precise as to not hit any vital parts. If you don't, you turn into a butcher... which is very handy when someone's stomping all over you.

I've found entps to be very candid indeed..unless it's about their feelings. And even if they own up to those, they'll be emotionally detached when telling you about them. Interesting to watch. I do understand the quid pro quo system however, as I handle it myself

It's interesting to see though that three different ways of experiencing stuff can still give such a reaction with the different types. I mean, I tend to really respond to touch myself, because of how it makes me feel. It's also the way and the intent behind the touching that will quite literally set of Fi-fireworks and make me respond in kind. From what I can see, that means that all three types would be a good combo in bed.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I've found entps to be very candid indeed..unless it's about their feelings. And even if they own up to those, they'll be emotionally detached when telling you about them. Interesting to watch. I do understand the quid pro quo system however, as I handle it myself
    We don't carry emotions on the surface like you do. We experience them and then we move on. So we can only talk about things we have experienced in a detached, observational manner - since we no longer feel them once they have passed. It is rare that you will find me relaying a past traumatic event with the same emotion I had when it happened. But it doesn't mean that we are not owning up to them. It's probably that you think there is more to it when there simply isn't.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

We don't carry emotions on the surface like you do. We experience them and then we move on. So we can only talk about things we have experienced in a detached, observational manner - since we no longer feel them once they have passed. It is rare that you will find me relaying a past traumatic event with the same emotion I had when it happened. But it doesn't mean that we are not owning up to them. It's probably that you think there is more to it when there simply isn't.
    Possible. But it also happens when they talk about things that they are in fact experiencing right now. It's interesting to see that they feel those emotions more intensily when not talking about it and see the shift to detachement when they do talk about them. Maybe it's because they're searching for input? A logical way out of the problem? It feels like a steel wall in any case, a well guarded fortress
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Possible. But it also happens when they talk about things that they are in fact experiencing right now. It's interesting to see that they feel those emotions more intensily when not talking about it and see the shift to detachement when they do talk about them. Maybe it's because they're searching for input? A logical way out of the problem? It feels like a steel wall in any case, a well guarded fortress
    No, no and no. In order for me to experience something completely on a sensory level, I have to turn my brain off. Once you ask me about it, I am back to awareness and back to analysis.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So would physical gestures be the way to go? As you then don't turn on the analysis and allow them to *feel* while giving comfort?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★