First 12202122232432 Last

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Halla, I am really glad you are on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I have yet to piss of an ENTP in real life but I bet it would be a nasty, brutal experience. Despite the N/S difference the two types are the same, and I think that's a primary reason I've always gotten along with ENTPs IRL. We just seem to understand each other and wind up interested in the differences of our respective perceptions.
    It will never happen, don't worry. I'm sure there is nothing you could ever do to piss off an ENTP.

But to satisfy your curiosity... the same way that you get physical for pleasure and get physical for pain, we are mental for pleasure and mental for pain. Both of our methods are swift and painful, and there is no looking back. Think about it.
    (however, I am not above knocking a bitch out, too.)

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Obama is not ENFP and Hillary is not ESTJ. But nice try.
    They are in the article I linked to. I can see Obama being an ENFP... or maybe it's just wishful thinking that we can rule the world.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Halla, I am really glad you are on this forum.
    Me too!

But to satisfy your curiosity... the same way that you get physical for pleasure and get physical for pain, we are mental for pleasure and mental for pain. Both of our methods are swift and painful, and there is no looking back. Think about it.
    (however, I am not above knocking a bitch out, too.)
    What do you mean? How do you get "mental for" pleasure or pain? How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover View Post
    They are in the article I linked to. I can see Obama being an ENFP... or maybe it's just wishful thinking that we can rule the world.
    Oh God, I sure hope Obama doesn't start ruling the world. I'm glad his approval ratings are starting to go down.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    What do you mean? How do you get "mental for" pleasure or pain? How does that work?
    I think I use emotions for pleasure and pain. There was a thread here a while back, by Proteanmix I think, that asked if NFs use emotional challenges to grow. I would answer HELL YES!!! Why do you think we mix with such f-ed up people? A life without emotional challenges is a dead life to me.

Don't really care about extreme physical pleasures and pain tho. You're not going to catch me in a boxing ring anytime soon.

Oh God, I sure hope Obama doesn't start ruling the world. I'm glad his approval ratings are starting to go down.
    Wow. So I guess type corresponds to political preferences too. Next topic!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberrylover View Post
    I think I use emotions for pleasure and pain. There was a thread here a while back, by Proteanmix I think, that asked if NFs use emotional challenges to grow. I would answer HELL YES!!! Why do you think we mix with such f-ed up people? A life without emotional challenges is a dead life to me.

Don't really care about extreme physical pleasures and pain tho. You're not going to catch me in a boxing ring anytime soon.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

The same way I catalog your sexual likes and dislikes to get mental stimulation, I also catalog your personality, your hopes and your fears. I can and will systematically destroy you. It's not something that happens often and I only do it if there is no other way. And it's not something I am even comfortable admitting, but I am capable of completely breaking a person. And I do it quickly. And I don't feel bad about it because if it has to go to that level, then it was deserved.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Hm. A most dangerous vixen. I like!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Hm. A most dangerous vixen. I like!
    But it's the same with ESTPs, raw physical passion in sex. Kick your ass when angry. The physicality is what drives you. It's purely mental for me. And for the ENFPs, I guess it's emotional.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The same way I catalog your sexual likes and dislikes to get mental stimulation, I also catalog your personality, your hopes and your fears. I can and will systematically destroy you. It's not something that happens often and I only do it if there is no other way. And it's not something I am even comfortable admitting, but I am capable of completely breaking a person. And I do it quickly. And I don't feel bad about it because if it has to go to that level, then it was deserved.
    Interesting...and you don't employ any emotional insight for this at all? I tend to do the same but purely based on their fears, hopes, emotions, every emotional trigger they have, every little insecurity, every childhood trauma. I never use it to destroy though, but it has that potential. Could also explain why entps are reluctant to handign out that info. They know after all what it can be used for.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

So I wonder if it's just the P types that try to push the envelope experientially. I wonder how Js learn and grow. Do they try to move the system forward? Is that the only way they grow? I've noticed that unhealthy Ps are scattered and unhealthy Js tend to be boxed in with their environments.

Just food for thought...