User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 333

  1. #121
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Deal with ESTPs?? Is that a serious question?? More importantly, how do you stay away from them?!
    God it's practically impossible.

    They're everywhere...
    we fukin won boys

  2. #122
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    How I deal with ESTPs: simply touch their genitalia and then it's on till the break of dawn.

  3. #123
    brat Mitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    687

    Default

    no, an estp didnt hurt me.
    and my 'bf/ex bf'/whatever' was an estj, not that it matters, anyway
    why i wrote about it was to understand
    posting doesnt not = emotion


    and uhhh..... my point was to prove my points???


    "Sorry mitz but theres a-holes out there, if you want to blame 5% of the population and not talk to any of them cause of a few people than thats okay by me"

    5? lets up it to 6% counting you
    She talks pretty but says mean things

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    What are they?
    You can't work it out?

    Can be Insensitive or arrogant (unhealthy E/T traits)

    Can arrive to things late (unhealthy P trait)

    Can be stubborn (unhealthy sensorness but usually the P balances it out okay)

    Sometimes taking action before theory can result in something bad

    Various other stuff that I probably haven't thought of

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    no, an estp didnt hurt me.
    and my 'bf/ex bf'/whatever' was an estj, not that it matters, anyway
    why i wrote about it was to understand
    posting doesnt not = emotion


    and uhhh..... my point was to prove my points???


    "Sorry mitz but theres a-holes out there, if you want to blame 5% of the population and not talk to any of them cause of a few people than thats okay by me"

    5? lets up it to 6% counting you
    I'm an asshole? Well sorry for thinking that despite your T you may have been hurt and sorry for caring

    So... I was already considered an A-hole by yourself just by being an ESTP? I mean... thats okay... I guess....

  6. #126
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    ^ I thought being an asshole was a good thing for ENTPs?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  7. #127
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    You can't work it out?

    Can be Insensitive or arrogant (unhealthy E/T traits)

    Can arrive to things late (unhealthy P trait)

    Can be stubborn (unhealthy sensorness but usually the P balances it out okay)

    Sometimes taking action before theory can result in something bad

    Various other stuff that I probably haven't thought of
    That's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about real flaws. Not just theory presumptions.
    we fukin won boys

  8. #128
    brat Mitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    687

    Default

    well sorry
    i thought the word 'asshole' was being used as a random replacement swear word for estp's in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    You can't work it out?

    Can be Insensitive or arrogant (unhealthy E/T traits)

    Can arrive to things late (unhealthy P trait)

    Can be stubborn (unhealthy sensorness but usually the P balances it out okay)

    Sometimes taking action before theory can result in something bad

    Various other stuff that I probably haven't thought of

    and always wanting to have the last word although theyre wrong?


    + 1



    alright alright,
    i'll let you have it
    bai :]
    She talks pretty but says mean things

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    well sorry
    i thought the word 'asshole' was being used as a random replacement swear word for estp's in general




    and always wanting to have the last word although theyre wrong?


    + 1



    alright alright,
    i'll let you have it
    bai :]
    Could be wrong, those were only theories.

    alright alright I'll enable your ENTP argument, I know you love them

    No YOU'RE wrong mitzy YEAH!!

  10. #130
    brat Mitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    687

    Default

    She talks pretty but says mean things

Similar Threads

  1. [ESTP] ESTPS, How Do You Deal With Anger?
    By RealDeadpool01 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 02:00 AM
  2. [NT] NTs, how do you deal with Reality...
    By rivercrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:45 AM
  3. [NF] NFs: How do you deal with depression?
    By DigitalMethod in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. [NF] NFs, how do you deal with Thinking...
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO