User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

I was pretty much "gifted" and known as the smarty pants or teacher's pet... til highschool started. Then I mostly just skipped school and didn't really try for anything. Hah.

I was quiet and would do work when necessary, but if I felt like I just wasn't up to it that day, I'd grab my good IxFP bff (& vice versa) and we'd walk on to the park and have ourselves a little picnic while chasing geese and whatnot...

Or just go wherever seemed like a good idea. We've been through everywhere in Bridgeport from cemetaries to the little land of green separating the traffic. :3

At the moment, I'm a freshman in community college and hmm... I was doing quite well in the beginning but now it's the middle of spring semester and I'm slacking like crazy. XP

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bananafish View Post
    I was pretty much "gifted" and known as the smarty pants or teacher's pet... til highschool started. Then I mostly just skipped school and didn't really try for anything. Hah.

I was quiet and would do work when necessary, but if I felt like I just wasn't up to it that day, I'd grab my good IxFP bff (& vice versa) and we'd walk on to the park and have ourselves a little picnic while chasing geese and whatnot...

Or just go wherever seemed like a good idea. We've been through everywhere in Bridgeport from cemetaries to the little land of green separating the traffic. :3

At the moment, I'm a freshman in community college and hmm... I was doing quite well in the beginning but now it's the middle of spring semester and I'm slacking like crazy. XP
    Sounds awfully familiar -
    I was really nervous up till highschool about being perfect as a student. then i got a social life and realized i love attention, friends, and all things social. thus i changed from an I into an E; and now i slack like crazy and don't do much in that regard. Sigh.
    - From your fun-loving ESFP.
    Se/Fi/Te/Ni, 44% E / 88% S / 62% F / 67% P

http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/18/182571.png

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I noticed that not a single person who answered claims to have bullied or picked on anyone. I find that interesting.

Until I left out of boredom, I was practically invisible, the weird little fat kid. Unless the popular kids needed to take out some of their teen angst. Then I was their favorite target.

I didn't go back to school till my late 20's. College is different.

Elementary school: Bright student that was loved by all the teachers, I got to do work from higher grades, had plenty of friends ect.

Middle school: More introverted struggled a lot in school, I was depressed didn't have as many friends. Had a lot of psychological assesments (for giftedness, autism ect) and found out that my struggle in school was mainly because I wasn't challenged enough. I was forced to apply for IB and got in ><

High school: Lots of friends, but nobody I'd bare my soul to really...I really dislike I.B, and I'm angry that I'm in it, if it were up to me I'd take as many courses as I could NOW and finish high school faster. but obviously I'm not allowed...
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.