User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I am currently in highschool, and I'm in the well..sort of "in the" nerd group, musical group, and the liberal group. The type of people I hang out with are the type of people who talk like pirates, have beard growing contests, like music that no one "normal" has ever heard of, have James Bond nights, and overall, just have kind-hearted fun.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

i was usually in some kind of trouble.

depending on the class i would either be really quiet and low-key or the center of attention.

in most classes, i only did just enough work to not fail.

surprisingly, i was pretty popular. dunno why.

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES

MBTI
    infp

Invisible except to my small group of friends. Good at arts subjects -useless and fairly ignorant in other classes (not proud of that!) Dressed weirdly (the photos make me cringe) - probably what most people would have remembered about me - quiet and out of step - but pleasant and harmless enough!
    teachers generally liked me because I was quiet and well behaved and would do the extra reading they suggested and have something to say about it
    later I did get a little more popular (though I was never and I'm still not very comfortable in larger groups) and got invited to alot of parties because I was generally easy to talk to I think - would probably spend most of the time in the kitchen with some heartbroken soul whose boyfriend/girlfriend had just dumped them.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFP

I was super atypical. Honor student, lead in Senior class play, Senior class president, chairman of the prom committee and I belonged to many organizations.

Raised in a very stern ISTJ fashion.

I had a darker private life of verbal and physical abuse and emotional abandonment at home and my weekends were spent secretively partying and in other more risky pursuits.

The dualistic life style really did a number on me.

Edit: When I wasn't "performing" I was a cross between Captain Chick and whatever. Yes. I was. You can still see it, can't you?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

Let's see. I was bored mostly. I was kind of shy and mostly aloof. I was so turned off by all the cliques and social circles that I basically just kept to myself and did my own thing.

I didn't join any clubs or sports. I only had a few select friends that I spoke to regularly. I just basically grew to accept that what I excelled at was never going to show up on report cards (though I was still a B+ student).

I think a high school reunion would be fun though. I don't think anyone would recognize me now.
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill

MBTI
    istp

lazy, misanthropic, honor student

there are things to motivate action and there are unnecessary formalities, this period of my life was too much of the latter and none of the former

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Well when I ever went to school...I was quiet..got made fun of a lot..mainly because I was my own person never had a "group" of people..usually missed weeks or days of school at a time hahaha. Loved my pottery wheel though! Only thing I miss...oh and Italian class

I loved college! I only had to take courses that related to my major and found it really entertaining and interesting. Went to a practical career college got to travel to europe for two study abroads and graduated a semester early. College was less clicky which I loved and made friends much more easily

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

I played a lot of sports, but never partied with the people on my team because they were lame [and they invited me to parties, but I kinda hated them] ass jocks. They fit the jock stereotype too well and that just wasn't me, I liked sports, but I wasn't into hanging out with assholes.

I'd show up to school only if it was test day or the day I had some kind of sporting event, because I didn't feel the need to was my time reviewing the same shit I did in homeschool.

I never went to my prom, because I didn't like anyone from my school. Instead I got drunk at a college party with my friends I had at the college. My school was in a college town so I'd skip school a lot and sneak into the college classes and pretend to be a student there. They were teaching me stuff I didn't already know.

Artclass and chemistry class were the only classes I never missed a day in. Ceramics is the shit.

MBTI
    isfp

If you ask me particularly about high school, then I went kind of on the crazy side. Lots of alchy, some drugs, stuff like that. But I never lost control completely, although it was close. Somehow I did well in school. I don't know how. I changed schools about every semester in high school, moved a lot.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Aww
    Very long story
    But basically that guy who was 'funny once u knew him', always awfully bored by everything we studied, never studying at all, and not really interested by most of the other kids. I first considered them as fucking retards, then just as really uninteresting.
    but I was really unhappy for some and well, I changed alot since then
    If I look back it's obvious i've always been an ENTP
    but the more I really become like the 'typical entp' the happier I am.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE