User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    IxtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was invisible.
    Under Construction

I was a good student and got A's and B's and was usually on the Honor Roll. However, I had horrible study habits and didn't really work for my grades. Socially I would say that I was a fringe member of the popular group.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quite goofy actually! I was always laughing sometimes before, during and after a row from a teacher. I found it difficult to take anything seriously! I was with all the nerdy/eccentric people (Cos I love em so) and was quite chatty (In fact very chatty) But I was a model student for the teachers I liked and the subjects I enjoyed (Maths english etc)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

moody piece of shyte, mostly keep to myself trying to arrange and organize my thoughts, pragmatic and oblivious to the enviroment, Im observant and at the same time engrossed in my mishmash of thoughts.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quiet, shy and only a few friends. I'm not as quiet and not that shy now but still only have a few good friends.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I went through different phases.

I think, near the beginning, I was a victim of bullying, which perhaps led me to be mistrustful of people. I couldn't really relate or see the point of what other kids did for fun.

Having an imaginative childhood, I was the kind of kid picked last on the team during gym class. I was never interested in sports and was therefore often mocked by the other children. Interestingly, I was the one blamed for a lack of social skills and sent to special ed classes.

Later on, I mostly hung out with myself because I really had no interest in interacting with other people other than showing them how awesome I was compared to them.

I think in my senior year, however, I became popular in an oddball sort of way. But still, I didn't really have an interest in doing things with them (A) because I had no interest in the things most people did (sports, parties, etc.) and (B) my independence takes the front seat. Plus, I was discomforted by the idea of possibly being taken advantage of.

MBTI
    ISTP

Yeah, I was one of the good, quiet kids who got was part of one of the groups that were neither popular nor complete outcasts. But I always seemed to be friends with a few troublemakers though. I think this is mainly because my first impression on most people was extremely quiet and unlikely to say or do anything in the near future and then once I felt comfortable Id come out with some sarcastic or critical comment and Id surprise them into thinking I was great. Or something. I got a lot of omg youre so funny from people I didnt know well.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INTj

I was the one tenor in choir who could . . . ummm . . . sing . . . and I really liked singing. When I wanted to, I could be louder than the entire 70 piece choir, therefore, nobody liked me, but everybody knew me.

In High school, I had about two friends. give or take . . . two . . . I associated with the low down kids who were not going anywhere with their lives, simply because they liked me when nobody else did.

Surprisingly, the girlfriend scene was not too bad. One of my two friends was a severe EXFX, and would hook me up with girls I liked.

I have always been the guy who understands everything that I am taught, helps other students with their classwork, and gets a C in the class because I totally forgot to do the homework myself.

College is much better, because if I miss homework, but ace the tests, I do well. Also, I have friends here.
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

MBTI
    infp

I'm in high school right now. I fucking hate it, although this final year is probably better than the others. Academically I do alright. I'm somehwhat of a slacker and underachiever, but I get 70's mostly. I usually sit at the back and keep a low profile. Socially I don't belong to any one group, but I get along with everyone pretty well anyway, and I can usually have a conversation with pretty much anyone. I've hated school my entire life, I just have such a negative attitude that I hate pretty much everything unless I have a really great teacher who also hates the normal way of doing things and does something else.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Evan in High school
    charismatic drug-addicted nerdy thug with good grades.
    Very talkative, very popular, very anti-authority

oh, and i was in band for 3 of the high school years.
    i wasn't the average student, to say the least.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"