User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I've always found ISxPs quite capable of communicating what they want to communicate. Sometimes exceptionally so...
    Precisely. I am for the most part, very direct and blunt. If I'm not being that way, it's intentional, and I probably don't want to be communicating with you....
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Precisely. I am for the most part, very direct and blunt. If I'm not being that way, it's intentional, and I probably don't want to be communicating with you....
    My youngest brother is ISFP, and I've had three different ISFP girlfriends. I've seen them betray themselves from a mile away before they even get a chance to say something.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm pretty bad when it comes to 'keeping in touch' or initiating things. Mostly because...well, I'm fine being by myself and fairly taciturn. Once/If you actually get me to talk about something, I don't think I'm that horrible at communicating....assuming I actually want to talk to you, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by aguanile View Post
    Any ISTPs that hate phonecalls ever feel bad about it? I have to tell people who are getting to know me that I hate talking on the phone. I find it boring/draining/have to psych myself into it because I know people feel rejected if I don't.

I much prefer meeting in person. There is no question. Quickly followed by text, facebook and email. I have definitely lost touch with friends that have moved away because I hate the telephone.
    Yeah. I always hated when people I'd just met asked for my phone number, too, 'cause I feel obligated to make some kind of disclaimer. "Yeah, here's my number, but don't actually expect me to, y'know, pick up the phone and talk to you or anything."

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Negative_ View Post
    Yeah. I always hated when people I'd just met asked for my phone number, too, 'cause I feel obligated to make some kind of disclaimer. "Yeah, here's my number, but don't actually expect me to, y'know, pick up the phone and talk to you or anything."
    Exactly. And it truly is nothing personal.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

bluhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP

~d_WF䧊}!j0䧾P%̅A%`,LnAm8ȷД70 O1Ak=?INsSO*X3ENssMs3u0 $`07m<a<'C7<<Y`C[bC$KQO aTLQϺ""`r@lT9#qs'0wpq@ %X=yTyLyyNK#K`32-p@ $2 BnK-$ ̕,q6|M~dD`):!ir@`D䵔 DkB@@#Ԅxmb$B!08@#11xalBִ"Qc .!&3{}2=m۳}$[E^jӔm'68*fz&#HZߞ6 ަv"C >}*?3%)֢.֡.dEj)/׷;*[s*]RrU*,)dM]U*U>© N.dq203̪&+^Zmo<mk 8d*Sz[/_/W:n׮u mY^;d/}8Kuk:y#l-u*URŐ!ջ߃×_)mҡKʮ 3S wMJ$&Y =Ն6) +ŵLcȴ["-ޙ9=

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Default yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    The ISXP's I know are excellent at communicating when they actually want to communicate with you.
    so the question is: who do they want to communicate with and who do they not want to deal with?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Negative_ View Post
    I really should just make a recording of that. It'd save me time.

MBTI
    ISTP

I would just like to further reinforce the fact that we communicate just fine when when we WANT to communicate with you.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

i'm am direct and blunt also, but if i want to be articulate on the spot, i'm dead. I agree. at least with me, I am more or less a bad communicator.