• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] isxp's are poor communicators

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I actually think a lot of people use I_FPs as their dumping ground for weirdos and crazies when typing people.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
escapegoat.jpg

Aw, both funny and adorable, just like you Jeff :tongue:...just like most ISxPs actually :blush:

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
fo shizzles haha

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
I actually think a lot of people use I_FPs as their dumping ground for weirdos and crazies when typing people.

Agreed. I guess they think Fi + preference for Sensing = :horor:

My favorite examples of the ISFP type actually made/make the world a better place, not a worse one.

Sarah
ps: I think I'm less crazy now than I was when I was 18. Does that count? At least, nowadays I have some control over my silliness, whereas earlier in my life it tended to seep into everything.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrr...flubby bup wup.

Nog.

Zoof.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL I've seen that guy before dancing, he's pretty hardcore...and you see, SPs can communicate with images and without the aid of words ;)

deleted
OP: my opinion: Has to do with Se. As a second function, they maybe take Se less seriously thus expect people to just "get it" as if they are carelessly perceiving them to :)

All introverts are likely this way. Why not INTP and INFP? IJs are definitely better at following conversations thanks to their introverted perception (lucky stars...)