User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    You know..I never understood where the "XXSP/J" hatred came from. It's funny that many NFs and NTs should spend so much time hating and complaining about the SJs and SPs when they don't it the other way around. It's kind of interesting...
    It's just a gap in understanding. At least, I'd hope that's all it is... We need to foster communication with each other, and other warm, fuzzy things. (turns into a rabbit--what?)
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Ummm no. Most ISTPs are quite articulate around the forum... As to ISFPs, Jeff can talk the legs off the poor mule.

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

ISTPs usually speak too pointedly and quickly. I had a couple of ISTPs for teachers and they always overloaded me with what seemed to be extraneous detail, when the work was so introductory that it would never have required that amount of information. The physics prof I had was somewhat better because he simplified things. But there was still that switchiness about him where he seemed to change topics every five seconds or point out something so quickly that you were like, "What?" He would also ask redundant questions where the answer was the question, and the rest of us weren't thinking in such simple terms.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Ummm no. Most ISTPs are quite articulate around the forum... As to ISFPs, Jeff can talk the legs off the poor mule.
    Yeah.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Simply enough... if i am not communicating with you its because i am bored of you/ don't like you/ don't see the point in the communication.
    If i like you and want to communicate then of course i will answer the phone/email etc.

I do often ignore phonecalls and 'forget' to ring people back if i have no desire to speak to them.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

personally, i hear about the troubles of istps, but i don't give a crap about istp women to be honest. all they gotta do is spread their legs and get some action. they probably get 2x action than istp men. i feel no sympathy nor pity towards them, infact i actually enjoy ridiculing them and making them feel small for that fact.

i like how istp women on the internet proclaim themselves to be self-suffering sacrifices, when its more true for men than themselves. trust me on this, i speak the truth.
    Not sure exactly what you are meaning by all this istpunk..... i don't feel like i am a self-suffering sacrifice... and what's wrong with it being easy to get some action??
    not really sure of the relevance of your comments....

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Simply enough... if i am not communicating with you its because i am bored of you/ don't like you/ don't see the point in the communication.
    If i like you and want to communicate then of course i will answer the phone/email etc.

I do often ignore phonecalls and 'forget' to ring people back if i have no desire to speak to them.

spot on... we are very driven by reason, and if we are "never returning phone calls, emails, etc" it is also for a reason.

this thread isn't about ISXPs being poor at communication, it is about ISXPs not liking the OP enough to communicate with them i can see why.

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post

'

Any ISTPs that hate phonecalls ever feel bad about it? I have to tell people who are getting to know me that I hate talking on the phone. I find it boring/draining/have to psych myself into it because I know people feel rejected if I don't.

I much prefer meeting in person. There is no question. Quickly followed by text, facebook and email. I have definitely lost touch with friends that have moved away because I hate the telephone.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    SEE? SARAH BE GOOD AT COMMUNICATERING.
    Sarah is an amazing communicator.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I've always found ISxPs quite capable of communicating what they want to communicate. Sometimes exceptionally so...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]