User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

hermit - doubtful - i'm a very social being and enjoy my company. Silence is golden though. Because i'm still growing, i realize i befriend everyone and am recently 'narrowing down' my social circle.
    non-conformist - YES. i enjoy the unordinary.
    wonderer - not too much...
    philosopher - somewhat.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I may not be an ISFP, but I certainly consider myself a non conformer
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I think that maybe the Introverted Percieving types are typically the Non-conformists, to a degree of course..but as a general statement I think it's true.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    7, 2

Hermit - sometimes I really need to be alone and enjoy it, but sometimes it's fun to socialize. They're both interesting ways to pass time, but if I get too much of one I start craving the other.

Non-conformist - yes, despite sometimes trying to be invisible and blend in.

Wonderer...at first glance I thought it said, 'wanderer.' Yes to both, but mostly the second.

Philosopher - don't seem to have the attention span for that!

MBTI
    isfp

Yea, I'm a hermit, to some extent. I care about people though, especially the ones with whom I have a deeper connection. At the same time, I have a loner in me. I have dreams of going on major, long, solitary adventures, or living a solitary lifestyle on a deserted island or in the woods. Or something like that...
    Non-conformist- I just go by what I think or feel. Sometimes it turns out non-conformist, and sometimes not. I don't exactly like to fit myself anywhere, but I do like oddness and variety.
    Wonderer- yes. Preferrably though, actually go and find out what's it about, not just wonder about it.
    Philosopher- kind of. It's more internal, I'm kind of uncomfortable to philosophize verbally. And being philosophical is kind of a periodic, rather than an every-day thing for me.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Hermit - hahaha yeah I guess I could sometimes be considered a hermit...working with people all day becomes draining!

Non-conformist - Well I work for a large corporation so I have to conform to an extent...BUT I work remotley so i'm allowed to do what I want when i'm in the field as far as troubleshooting issues and whatnot so i'm a mix.

Wonderer...Ummm only somtimes..not too often though

Philosopher - Nah I can't be bothered to speculate about what isn't infront of me in the moment lol or what could happen in the future

MBTI
    Isfp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

hermit:
    everyone needs their space. if i dont get mine i tend to get really mean and easily annoyed. sometimes i just want to be alone with my favorite tunes and a really good book.

non-conformist:
    everyone conforms to some-extent. if you call yourself a non-conformist, isn't that conforming to the title? i just like what i like and if that happens to be "non-conformist" then i guess i kinda am.

wonderer:
    definatly. theres always something on my mind or im exploring my crappy excuse for a city. sometimes i cant stand to be locked up. i get very restless if i cant exercise my mind and legs.

philosopher:
    i dont know if i'd go so far to call myself a philosepher, but i definatly have some of the same qualities.
    "They're not particular about whether you're playing a flatted fifth or a ruptured 129th as long as they can dance to it."
    Dizzy Gillespie

"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE."
    Sid Vicious

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
    Bob Dylan

I have all of the tendencies. They're not consistent and change together with my moods and experiences. But I have em all.