• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISFJ men suckers for EN(f/t)J's women?

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
I have watched my fellow peers my age (20) and older for a while now and I've come to a conclusion. I go to a church full of SJ's but Ive noticed that many of the men ISFJ's are complete suckers for female EN(F-T)J's. These men and completely manipulated by them, will jump off a cliff for them, Almost slaves for them...its quite interesting to watch. These women could tell the men anything and they would believe them 100%. And I've seen the same men around other en(f-t)j women outside of church (usually at work or social gatherings) and they are still suckers for them. What is a relation between this? This is just something of my own personal research. Got any ideas?

This isnt just one account of ISFJ men. There is about 6 ISFJ men there. And they all seem the same toward this type of woman.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I FREAKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
the thread is locked, i have enjoy my victory elsewhere. btw, i win

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Socionics predicts the pairing ENTJ-ISFJ to be duals, so it's really no surprise.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I am guilty as charged they definitely keep me on my toes and make me step out of my comfort zone. I always feel like I am a step behind when I am date these types of girls its a competition that I am always losing. :worthy: