User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by ArbiterDewey View Post
    I agree. It seems as ISTJs we're constantly barraged by emotionally opinionated questions, lol. I don't mind, but I am too tired to post my thoughts on what I look for tonight. Tomorrow perhaps.
    That is because there are a few NF type women hanging out here that like your type and are trying to learn about it. I think, anyway.

Look for the silver lining. Your type is popular.

Quote Originally Posted by batumi View Post
    That is because there are a few NF type women hanging out here that like your type and are trying to learn about it. I think, anyway.

Tell me about it. I am very fascinated by one ISTJ man in particular that I know, and all these threads pertaining to the inner workings of ISTJs are very informative. It's nice to know I'm not the only one curious, especially since it seems like a lot of the members on here have a special ISTJ in their lives they want to understand better.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Really? I was wondering who goes with SJ's. It always seems like the NT and NF's here are all over each other.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Really? I was wondering who goes with SJ's. It always seems like the NT and NF's here are all over each other.
    Kiersey says you like the artisans, SPs.
    But I know many SJs at work and have dated a few, and I really
    enjoy them, for the most part.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    You[the ISTJ], what do you look for when you are searching or analyzing someone as a potential relationship partner? Values? Morals? Looks? etc.
    She has to be pretty, and there's no getting around that. It would be illogical to pursue a lasting relationship with someone you're not attracted to. As an ISTJ, I need time alone to recharge, so she would have to accept this. I really can't stand people who say everything that is going through their head out loud ALL the time. I generally listen to people, but only when they have something to say that's got some thought behind it. I'm not easy to read, but this would be something she would have to be able to do. She would have to find dry and sarcastic humor hilarious, because that's all I got. On the outside I may look serious most of the time, but I guarantee on the inside I'm very laid back. Of course the morals and values have to be similar, but I don't think those are tied to personality types.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

You know, that is kind of true. I have no idea why, but I am intensely curious about ISTJs; probably more so than most other types.

And yeah; I kind of think there's too much "NFs should go with theeeese, and SPs should go with thoooose" because honestly, I don't think it's quite that strict; sure, NTs are nice, but I kind of like shaking things up with an S type a little more

MBTI
    LoLz

Out of the four temperaments, NF's are the ones that attract me the most, but most specifically, INFJ and ENFJ. SJ's are like looking in a mirror, and it just makes me want to kill myself. NT's pique my curiosity because they're not easy to figure out. I think I work with an NT girl, and she's sooo distant. To her, it's a feat that you know her name. SP's just make me feel uneasy.

The graciousness that comes with the NF's is what attracts me the most. However, getting around their constant morals and idealist viewpoints is a job in itself. I don't really care how much you love your church or want to burn your bra. ><

I can wrap ENFJ's around my finger if I go into sensitive and caring ISTJ mode. However, I have to hold back my disregard for morals and emotions.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    o0oo0 is that sooooo Bella??

Rawr...kitty...