User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Perhaps male ISTJs would flirt something like this?!?!?

YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    Sanveane, I noticed you said "used to date" what happened? Was there a communication difference, move away, etc? What are your thoughts on dating an ISTJ, or experience? Would you do it again??
    eww this is a little tough to answer. We had some probs. that we couldn't overcome, there were very big communication difficulties. I wish that hadn't bothered me so much but it did, deeply. We worked on those, that didn't split us up per se. It was very hard work bridging that divide though and mostly initiated by me because it wasn't something of interest to him. It did put me off for a while cos it was so tiring. But I've come back around to thinking (hoping) if someone is willing to do their own share of work in the relationship as needed then it could work out. And the INFJ can over-tinker with the relationship, let's face it. I definitely don't do that anymore and I stopped doing that in that relationship.

I think there's a really strong attraction for INFJs to ISTJs. I think whether or not it's warranted, an INFJ may feel somewhat unheard and disconnected from an ISTJ in a relationship because we seem to have very different ways of going about things in terms of day to day living. This is just what I think after one relationship with one ISTJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Haha CC, seen that before, I've taken down plenty of notes of how to pick up women. I'm not interested in your college degree, I can't put my dick in it. Hah.

Try this one:
    YouTube - Dimitri the stud

(It's a listening thing, no actual video, but it's great.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

It was very hard work bridging that divide though and mostly initiated by me because it wasn't something of interest to him.
    Hmm... from the ISTJs I know... they seem to be stubborn on doing things that they don't want to do.. That can be very frustrating...

But I've come back around to thinking (hoping) if someone is willing to do their own share of work in the relationship as needed then it could work out...
    You're right... but it has to be equal

...I def don't do that anymore and I stopped doing that in that relationship.
    .... have you tried to get your ISTJ back by saying you're changed?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    eww this is a little tough to answer. We had some probs. that we couldn't overcome, there were very big communication difficulties. I wish that hadn't bothered me so much but it did, deeply. We worked on those, that didn't split us up per se. It was very hard work bridging that divide though and mostly initiated by me because it wasn't something of interest to him. It did put me off for a while cos it was so tiring. But I've come back around to thinking (hoping) if someone is willing to do their own share of work in the relationship as needed then it could work out. And the INFJ can over-tinker with the relationship, let's face it. I def don't do that anymore and I stopped doing that in that relationship.

I think there's a really strong attraction for INFJs to ISTJs. I think whether or not it's warranted, an INFJ may feel somewhat unheard and disconnected from an ISTJ in a relationship because we seem to have very different ways of going about things in terms of day to day living. This is just what I think after one relationship with one ISTJ.
    I have noticed that there has been a pattern between ISTJ and INFx dealing with communication problems. Seems like the INFx has to be able to overlook that issue which is probably difficult. Would it be the same for an ENFP?
    And I agree with you, I think there is an attraction between the ISTJs and INFXs... maybe it's the core values and mutual introversion that makes it so appealing.
    So it sounds like you weren't completely satisfied with the relationship and probably would not do it again?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Would it be the same for an ENFP?
    I think so.... what were some of the communication problems?

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    .... have you tried to get your ISTJ back by saying you're changed?
    He didn't break up with me, I don't want to be back with him. I don't think he'd want to anyway even if I did. Things have run their course.

So it sounds like you weren't completely satisfied with the relationship and probably would not do it again?
    Really don't know if I would do it again. I'm not in a hurry to go through any of those problems again. But in reality there's always something to deal with in a relationship. I just don't want to work so hard to build understanding.

I dated an INTJ after that and he's been the best fit so far. I felt like we communicated so effortlessly that we got to spend our time much more co-operatively. We got to have fun instead of endlessly 'workshopping' everything (blurggh!)

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by 2XtremeENFP View Post
    I think so.... what were some of the communication problems?
    Whatever the problem is for the INFJ, I'd say it's going to be extremely identical since INFJ/ENFP talk similar(IMO).

extreme, check this out here, a lot of details between ISTJ/INFP..A LOT:
    infp.globalchatter.com :: View topic - an ISTJ & INFP relationship

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

EPIC!!!!

Thanks!!!

*listens to it again*
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

violaine

Try this one:
    YouTube - Dimitri the stud

(It's a listening thing, no actual video, but it's great.)
    mwahaha I've heard this before, that guy is sooo unbelievable.