User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Ok... Go to the thread where people are putting up pics that symbolize their personality.... Look at the one posted by an ISTJ... and that is why I love you guys so

XWH

MBTI
    ENFP

BTW sorry I haven't put a link in I have a very on/off relationship with computers lol
    XWh (Incompetance I know)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default cute

I think ISTJ's are soo adorable. My close friend is one and she tells me everything. (and i'm the ONLY one who hears everything) so I (kindof) understand them. I think the males are sexy for their coolness and they seem confident. I love to flirt with them because it gets them all frazzled up.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I think ISTJ's are soo adorable. My close friend is one and she tells me everything. (and i'm the ONLY one who hears everything) so I (kindof) understand them. I think the males are sexy for their coolness and they seem confident. I love to flirt with them because it gets them all frazzled up.
    I think ISTJ's seem confident because they always have their poker face on. Inside though, our brains are working so hard on whatever we're thinking about it forgets to tell the face to change positions.

I don't know how other ISTJ's handle it when someone is flirting, but I flat out change the subject and pretend nothing happened. And then it gets awkward so I jet.

As far as me doing the flirting, I have to say sending a witty email or something is as flirty as I get. Because in person, I would just come off too weird because it would be out of character for me to flirt.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

ISTJs don't flirt. Or if they do, they will do in a totally obvious and cheesey way.

If you are predisposed to like the ISTJ, you will find this cute.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by fishingdude View Post
    I don't know how other ISTJ's handle it when someone is flirting, but I flat out change the subject and pretend nothing happened. And then it gets awkward so I jet.
    I do that a lot, a very big lot. I pretend I didn't notice, if I can.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I do that a lot, a very big lot. I pretend I didn't notice, if I can.
    LOL. I've noticed this in my friend. Why do you do that? does it make you uncomfortable?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceTD View Post
    LOL. I've noticed this in my friend. Why do you do that? does it make you uncomfortable?
    I'm not answering for Fishingdude, but yes, it just plain makes me uncomfortable, even if I like the girl. I hear it coming and I think, "oh, I really don't want to put my nerves through that..." Sometimes I miss the "clue" anyway, though.

I know this puts us in the Boring column. "You mean I can't flirt with a guy I like, where's the fun in that?" If I can calm down and get closer to her first, then I'll probably be more comfortable with it. I guess.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    LoLz

I think I do that, also. I'm really incapable of overt flirting. Usually if I'm interested in someone, I'll just maneuver through the conversation asking them about their life. I guess, to me, anything that would indicate overt flirting is not on my to do list. It just brings me into a zone that I'm not comfortable in, making me vulnerable.

A girl I'm trying to get to know right now, I don't really do the expected flirting with. I just have conversations with her, asking her about classes and interests. I don't think she expected me to start having an opinion and questions about the topic of her English paper. :P

I think it's just, with someone completely new, we have no idea what to expect, and we base our life around predictability. So, our defenses shoot up. We become critical and cynical. The other day, I was sitting near the courtyard in my college, perusing forums, and then I saw this gorgeous girl off in the distance talking someone. I kept looking up at her every few minutes, and I saw her look over my way a few times. I didn't do anything because I had no clue what I would say. I know nothing about her! A "Hi" to me wouldn't suffice.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    Usually if I'm interested in someone, I'll just maneuver through the conversation asking them about their life. .
    Yes that's how I do it too. I just drill them with questions and it almost turns into an interview. It's like I'm trying to figure them out in one conversation or something. Like I'm trying to find something in them that will turn me off, so I can get along with my life. Because when a girl I like is on my mind, it effects my whole thought process. Nothing gets done, and a lot of time is waisted on thinking about it. I don't like that.