User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

It is really weird, because I said to my ISTJ all the time: Quit assuming I am like the other women in your life.

He kept assuming for along time. He finally seemed to get it and told me so.

I could be wrong, but do ISTJ's end up with ESFx a lot? It seems very common from what I can tell........and they always seem overstimulated by them. A clashing of sorts regarding emotion and being smothered.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    It is really weird, because I said to my ISTJ all the time: Quit assuming I am like the other women in your life.

He kept assuming for along time. He finally seemed to get it and told me so.

I could be wrong, but do ISTJ's end up with ESFx a lot? It seems very common from what I can tell........and they always seem overstimulated by them. A clashing of sorts regarding emotion and being smothered.
    I seem to attract XNFJ's...and I like ExFP most of the time. But yeah, I agree it is occasionally more emotional output than we can handle.
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

I think there is a whole new way of relationships and appreciation in people because of the web among Introverts. We have always relied on the Extraverts to pull us out....and truly, I never knew any Introverts really well.........I am finding I adore them!!

My prior serious relationships both Es whoa.

MBTI
    INTJ

I heard an ISTJ use this line once: "I would like to take you out to a proper dinner"

Yes, it sounds somewhat familiar. Mine used to say at one point 'I will not fail you'.

I miss that sucker!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    Yes, it sounds somewhat familiar. Mine used to say at one point 'I will not fail you'.

I miss that sucker!
    Let me guess... he failed you?

I am going to say he chose duty over his heart..........as he kind of does the sky is falling dance instead of considering things could be just fine and worked out.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    ...when it comes to dealings with the opposite sex I do find that their incredibly stable sense of self comes off as confidence and is very attractive. They never seem to second guess themselves either which another thing I really thik is amazing with them.
    Are you sure about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses
    The only thing I have noticed in my dealings with them is that they really value they best friend (Sometimes their only friend in their eyes) and so if an ISTJ has real feeling for you their best buddy will know about it
    That's probably true. I don't tell friends, or anyone, about small crushes I might have, but if I seriously like someone... I guess you could say that the info isn't passed on until I feel sure about it.

Oh:
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar
    I heard an ISTJ use this line once: "I would like to take you out to a proper dinner"
    I would love for it to be "appropriate" to ask people out on dates like that. Well, maybe.

Looks like I've done an okay job turning light responses into discussions heavier than they need to be. There's nothing better than spoiling a good time. (I'm in a good mood tonight)
    Last edited by Cimarron; 11-06-2008 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Edgar's post
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea I am sure Cimarron!!! To me you guys ooze an amazing amount of confidence even when you are acting kind of shy. I love the stable sense of self, you never seem to second guess yourself either which I do ALL THE DAMN TIME and its exhausting!!! My dad always says , "What's done is done!" and he lives with no regrets; that quality is really a good one. I like the fact that you ISTJs can reassure me that I am not that bad but sometimes you can make me feel a little uncompetent at life (But hey we can't all be perfect lol)

XWD

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Yea I am sure Cimarron!!! To me you guys ooze an amazing amount of confidence even when you are acting kind of shy. I love the stable sense of self, you never seem to second guess yourself either which I do ALL THE DAMN TIME and its exhausting!!! My dad always says , "What's done is done!" and he lives with no regrets; that quality is really a good one. I like the fact that you ISTJs can reassure me that I am not that bad but sometimes you can make me feel a little uncompetent at life (But hey we can't all be perfect lol)

XWD
    Oh trust me, I have trouble making decisions, too. I guess the difference is that I worry about all that before I make the decision, not as much afterwards. But thanks for the kind words
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.