User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    So if someone just asked you(the ISTJ) if you like them(and you do), what's your answer? Gosh that sounds so high school. LOL.
    If it's safe, and you do, then you say yes.
    I don't get what's so starnge....
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I guess what I find so strange is that.. any sort of feeling is rather hidden with the ISTJ. So asking a question towards them about their feelings towards me would seem a little awkward, or intimidating.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Awkward for you or the ISTJ?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Oh, okay, probably the ISTJ.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Yeah, wouldn't you be put off by it? Or would you appreciate the openness of the question regardless of your feelings?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Well, it's going be a little awkward if I'm not interested in him. But it's like that for everyone isn't it? If I am interested, I wouldn't mind it. But only if things have already developed a bit. If some poopie player's just asking me that to have his ego stroked or something like that, there's not a chance of me admitting to it, even if I might like him. And I probabaly won't, because I don't waste my time.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    So if someone just asked you(the ISTJ) if you like them(and you do), what's your answer? Gosh that sounds so high school. LOL.
    Well, the first thing you would have to do is be less vague. I myself could analyze that question 5 different ways before the response time became awkward, then give you my most truthful answer that doesnt completely reveal my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat
    Hugs are scary
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbiterDewey View Post
    Personally, no. I'm not one to do the breakup/get-back-together cycle. Once I have determined it "hopeless" I drop all interest. I guess it would deal with the past experience as well. The thought process would be, "This didn't work then, this, more than likely, wont work now. As soon as I spot one consistency with said problem prior to getting back 'together' I am out."

Can't speak for all, however.
    SJ's let the past determine their future? Are they too cynical or hurt in pst to allow for change, hope, or growth?

MBTI
    ENFP

I love ISTJs (despite the fact that I seem to annoy the hell out of them ) And although they do not strike me as the most confident bunch when it comes to dealings with the opposite sex I do find that their incredibly stable sense of self comes off as confidence and is very attractive. They never seem to second guess themselves either which another thing I really thik is amazing with them. The only thing I have noticed in my dealings with them is that they really value they best friend (Sometimes their only friend in their eyes) and so if an ISTJ has real feeling for you their best buddy will know about it

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by wordvarc View Post
    SJ's let the past determine their future? Are they too cynical or hurt in pst to allow for change, hope, or growth?
    Yes, to your first question, and no to your second. The thing is that enough time needs to pass between interaction A and restart action B. Flip-flopping with emotions and let downs is a definite no. I don't tolerate it, and they take too much out of me. If I'm in a relationship that constantly drains me I'm not enjoying myself, and I know for sure they're not. I will work through problems, don't get me wrong, but if things do not change we both will feel the repercussions. Changing who you are for someone to such a degree that you are no longer yourself = bad.

My last relationship went this way. I dated an ENFJ that was too set in her need for validation that I couldn't give all the time. We realized this was each of our short-comings and decided to call it off. It simply wouldn't work.

I enjoy these questions.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov