User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I don't like to start what I can't finish. Sometimes that's why I end up stalling for so long...
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    A lot of this thread seems to still revolve around the idea that while they can control their own habits and accomplishments like the project they are working on, they go for it because they can rely on themselves without a doubt. The problem seems to come from having to calculate the other person into their equation. My two ISTJ co-workers explained it like this - Other people are unpredictable and they can't control the other person in a romantic situation, so they can't make anything happen.
    oh, well that answers my question.

Quote Originally Posted by saieditor View Post
    Doncha know what loyalty is?

Maybe he's got other priorities at the moment, but you are on his loyalty list forever, baby, and don't forget it.
    ?? I am so confused by this man! Please tell me what would bring you to your conclusion so perhaps I can better understand please. Thank you in advance.

MBTI
    LoLz

I think I'm starting to understand this ENFJ duality thing. ENFJ's seem to have this ability get through my defenses. I think the problem that keeps us, or at least me, from ENFJ's is the very thing that attracts us to them. We're desperately in search of someone who has patience for a person that is rigid, critical, and non-conforming. ENFJ's seem to be free of society's grasp, and are able to understand us, so when we run into someone who has the patience for us, we are scared off by it. It's too good to be true.

I know at least two of the girls I work with are ENFJ's. One of them works in a department across the store, but I think tonight showed a lot to me. I went over to her department to talk to her while we waited to close. I was messing around with ladies clothes, tried on a christmas vest, and she couldn't stop laughing. Before I found out about MBTI, I knew there was something about her I liked. She's married, though. Near the end of the night when we were all in the break room waiting to clock out, she was standing REALLY close to me. She'd move to let others by her, but then she'd move back next to me and put her face closer to mine. She even stayed near me when we left the building. I mean I liked it, but it was weird.

Where can I find more of these ENFJ's that are actually available? I like them. I like them a lot.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    ?? I am so confused by this man! Please tell me what would bring you to your conclusion so perhaps I can better understand please. Thank you in advance.
    Remember that our advice/interpretations all depend on what his true feelings are for you, which is something we can't know.

Raz, maybe check out the NF Forum and ask them?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    IxTJ

Loyalty figures very, very high in the values table of ISTJ and ISFJ types.

Their word is their bond.
    Speak Truthfully, Act Righteously

MBTI
    ?

Loyalty figures very, very high in the values table of ISTJ and ISFJ types.

Their word is their bond.
    ISTJs are very sincere in their loyalty, that is one of their defining characteristics, it is admirable.

Thank you...you guys put a different spin on the same words....how they are processed in my mind.

*yes....I appreciate his respect...but the yo-yo feels like a game to me because I am direct and blunt. I do not avoid. If I am engaging with you at any level of your life it is very clear...if not, you will know.

**he has told be before that he will always be there...no matter what. Forever. Though his other actions dictate not......if that makes sense.

Hugs to my favorite robots!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    IxTJ

Talking

the yo-yo feels like a game to me because I am direct and blunt. I do not avoid. If I am engaging with you at any level of your life it is very clear...if not, you will know.
    You need to take MBTI and what it offers you for self understanding, and understanding the other, and use it to yours and his benefit. 'Tis not a matter of saying 'This is the way I was in the beginning, am now and ever shall be, world without end'... that locks you down to type, when in fact, typology should open you up to self-understanding and hand you the strategies towards building bridges with others.

Being direct and blunt is confrontational and type or no type, people don't always respond to confrontation positively. And above all, if you want a relationship, then you need to make efforts into creating the ambience for a relationship to flourish.

The Chinese have a word, cultivate. I like it, for it gives me the freedom to cultivate my own understanding of typology, and cultivate my understanding of others. If I do that, then I can build ways into relating with them in a way that is appreciated by them.

MBTI hands you the skills, the data. Use it. But remember, don't hurt people.
    Speak Truthfully, Act Righteously

You need to take MBTI and what it offers you for self understanding, and understanding the other, and use it to yours and his benefit. 'Tis not a matter of saying 'This is the way I was in the beginning, am now and ever shall be, world without end'... that locks you down to type, when in fact, typology should open you up to self-understanding and hand you the strategies towards building bridges with others.

Being direct and blunt is confrontational and type or no type, people don't always respond to confrontation positively. And above all, if you want a relationship, then you need to make efforts into creating the ambience for a relationship to flourish.

The Chinese have a word, cultivate. I like it, for it gives me the freedom to cultivate my own understanding of typology, and cultivate my understanding of others. If I do that, then I can build ways into relating with them in a way that is appreciated by them.

MBTI hands you the skills, the data. Use it. But remember, don't hurt people.
    I think there is a communication error here. Direct and blunt does not mean without emotion or consideration. I am saying, you will know where you stand with me. There will be no confusion. My words and actions will match. With him, who I adore/admire/respect I get words that do not match his actions. If you take note...in these threads, there is a lot of confusion by those who care for istj's because of the signs/words/actions...or lack of them. I relate on a lot of levels, however you will never wonder if I care about you or not. ISTJ's seem to veil that, leaving a lot of confusion.
    That makes it very difficult to build a bridge...no matter how badly I desire to do so.