User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

Results 161 to 170 of 221

  1. #161
    Senior Member PinkIceTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    You shall never understand our minds. NEVER NEVER NEVER.
    apparently not. the more you simplify, the more complicated you seem.

  2. #162
    Senior Member moonbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default

    By the way, I thought I would report that when I sent my ISTJs words back to him, he has not responded. He has actually become very distant and not around much at all....seemingly avoiding me. lol, sheesh. Complicated creature. I suppose he is trying to figure out the meaning of my actions.

  3. #163
    Senior Member moonbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Oh, he is sooooo completely avoiding me now. Wow, a 180! Can anyone give me an idea what may have him acting so opposite? Is he embarrassed? Or mad at me/himself?

  4. #164
    Senior Member ArbiterDewey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby
    Oh, he is sooooo completely avoiding me now. Wow, a 180! Can anyone give me an idea what may have him acting so opposite? Is he embarrassed? Or mad at me/himself?
    I don't really know at this point. I'd say he doesn't know what he thinks/wants. Avoidance due to marital obligation, yet personally desiring to get closer to you; however, unable to act on that impulse because of the former.

    Dunno...
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

    Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

  5. #165
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    I make no secret of the fact that I love you ISTJs. You style of communicating absolutely fascinates me. I think probably I annoy the ISTJs in my life mainly because I am such a flake and they don't seem to tolerate that very well but I do find that our relationships are characterised by mutual respect and affection. as a result we all put our differnces aside at the end of the day because of our affection for eachother, very little gets resolved but it tends to add some spice to our relatinships

  6. #166
    Senior Member moonbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbiterDewey View Post
    I don't really know at this point. I'd say he doesn't know what he thinks/wants. Avoidance due to marital obligation, yet personally desiring to get closer to you; however, unable to act on that impulse because of the former.

    Dunno...
    Somehow I tracked right with you on that...silly boy.
    Thank you for your thoughts on this. I kept thinking 'could he have completely vanished all feeling'...though the other side of me was thinking just what you stated.


    *i will add he has been very crabby with someone who has of late been harmlessly flirting w/me. He keeps questioning his intelligence/thoughts on subjects. It began as the flirting began (which I do not flirt back btw, I am very purposeful in such behavior)

  7. #167
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    *i will add he has been very crabby with someone who has of late been harmlessly flirting w/me. He keeps questioning his intelligence/thoughts on subjects. It began as the flirting began (which I do not flirt back btw, I am very purposeful in such behavior)
    Question here: How subtle was he (the ISTJ)? Because you sound pretty observant in this... I'm trying to gauge how obvious I've been while doing this in the past with other girls. Maybe you're just really observant.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  8. #168
    Senior Member moonbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Question here: How subtle was he (the ISTJ)? Because you sound pretty observant in this... I'm trying to gauge how obvious I've been while doing this in the past with other girls. Maybe you're just really observant.
    1. You say while you have been doing THIS in the past. Please tell me, just what is THIS. Who/what purpose does this represent serve??? I am so curious to know.

    Is it to: a. Punish flirter and /or b. Proves something to me

    2. His is very obvious, to me anyhow. He is calling him out in writing. Editing and correcting flirters thoughts, ideas and comments.

    THOUGH, I am very in tune with and very connected to him.
    I am sure he reads me like a book too- to some degree.

  9. #169
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    1. You say while you have been doing THIS in the past. Please tell me, just what is THIS. Who/what purpose does this represent/serve??? I am so curious to know.

    Is it to: a. Punish flirter and /or b. Proves something to me

    2. His is very obvious, to me anyhow. He is calling him out in writing. Editing and correcting flirters thoughts, ideas and comments.

    THOUGH, I am very in tune with and very connected to him.
    I am sure he reads me like a book too- to some degree.
    True, that's expected when you know each other well.

    When I've done this, it's to "prove" that the other guy is less worthy of you than he seems to be. And disguising it as a logical jab instead of an emotional jab lets me feel like I've hidden my emotions, so that it hopefully appears "subtle". Don't want to be too obvious with my emotions.

    It's kind of me being protective of the girl. A very SJ "I don't think that guy is good for you" attitude, or "you deserve better than him".

    I feel like I'm going out on a limb again, though. If my post looks wacky to another ISTJ, just let us know!
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  10. #170
    Senior Member moonbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    100

    Default

    I dont think you are going out on a limb at all...It is pretty much what I thought based on his current and past behavior. thank you!

    I could be wrong, I think he is repressing a lot right now. I keep expecting a blow in general. He is keeping his cool right now, just the jabs.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Trying to understand the INTX mind
    By Sioul in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 07:38 AM
  2. [ISTJ] Help me (INFJ) understand my ISTJ boyfriend
    By hybrid_rainbow in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 04:21 PM
  3. [MBTItm] ENFP Male + ISTJ female What to do?
    By The Last Texan in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 07:34 PM
  4. [MBTItm] INTJ: trying to understand my ISTJ friend
    By Glass Forest in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 01:13 PM
  5. [ISTJ] ISTJ female = often act (or perceived to act) like a male?
    By niki in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 05:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO