User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    You shall never understand our minds. NEVER NEVER NEVER.
    apparently not. the more you simplify, the more complicated you seem.

By the way, I thought I would report that when I sent my ISTJs words back to him, he has not responded. He has actually become very distant and not around much at all....seemingly avoiding me. lol, sheesh. Complicated creature. I suppose he is trying to figure out the meaning of my actions.

Oh, he is sooooo completely avoiding me now. Wow, a 180! Can anyone give me an idea what may have him acting so opposite? Is he embarrassed? Or mad at me/himself?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby
    Oh, he is sooooo completely avoiding me now. Wow, a 180! Can anyone give me an idea what may have him acting so opposite? Is he embarrassed? Or mad at me/himself?
    I don't really know at this point. I'd say he doesn't know what he thinks/wants. Avoidance due to marital obligation, yet personally desiring to get closer to you; however, unable to act on that impulse because of the former.

Dunno...
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
    --Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    --Isaac Asimov

MBTI
    ENFP

I make no secret of the fact that I love you ISTJs. You style of communicating absolutely fascinates me. I think probably I annoy the ISTJs in my life mainly because I am such a flake and they don't seem to tolerate that very well but I do find that our relationships are characterised by mutual respect and affection. as a result we all put our differnces aside at the end of the day because of our affection for eachother, very little gets resolved but it tends to add some spice to our relatinships

Quote Originally Posted by ArbiterDewey View Post
    I don't really know at this point. I'd say he doesn't know what he thinks/wants. Avoidance due to marital obligation, yet personally desiring to get closer to you; however, unable to act on that impulse because of the former.

Dunno...
    Somehow I tracked right with you on that...silly boy.
    Thank you for your thoughts on this. I kept thinking 'could he have completely vanished all feeling'...though the other side of me was thinking just what you stated.

*i will add he has been very crabby with someone who has of late been harmlessly flirting w/me. He keeps questioning his intelligence/thoughts on subjects. It began as the flirting began (which I do not flirt back btw, I am very purposeful in such behavior)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    *i will add he has been very crabby with someone who has of late been harmlessly flirting w/me. He keeps questioning his intelligence/thoughts on subjects. It began as the flirting began (which I do not flirt back btw, I am very purposeful in such behavior)
    Question here: How subtle was he (the ISTJ)? Because you sound pretty observant in this... I'm trying to gauge how obvious I've been while doing this in the past with other girls. Maybe you're just really observant.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Question here: How subtle was he (the ISTJ)? Because you sound pretty observant in this... I'm trying to gauge how obvious I've been while doing this in the past with other girls. Maybe you're just really observant.
    1. You say while you have been doing THIS in the past. Please tell me, just what is THIS. Who/what purpose does this represent serve??? I am so curious to know.

Is it to: a. Punish flirter and /or b. Proves something to me

2. His is very obvious, to me anyhow. He is calling him out in writing. Editing and correcting flirters thoughts, ideas and comments.

THOUGH, I am very in tune with and very connected to him.
    I am sure he reads me like a book too- to some degree.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by moonbaby View Post
    1. You say while you have been doing THIS in the past. Please tell me, just what is THIS. Who/what purpose does this represent/serve??? I am so curious to know.

Is it to: a. Punish flirter and /or b. Proves something to me

2. His is very obvious, to me anyhow. He is calling him out in writing. Editing and correcting flirters thoughts, ideas and comments.

THOUGH, I am very in tune with and very connected to him.
    I am sure he reads me like a book too- to some degree.
    True, that's expected when you know each other well.

When I've done this, it's to "prove" that the other guy is less worthy of you than he seems to be. And disguising it as a logical jab instead of an emotional jab lets me feel like I've hidden my emotions, so that it hopefully appears "subtle". Don't want to be too obvious with my emotions.

It's kind of me being protective of the girl. A very SJ "I don't think that guy is good for you" attitude, or "you deserve better than him".

I feel like I'm going out on a limb again, though. If my post looks wacky to another ISTJ, just let us know!
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

I dont think you are going out on a limb at all...It is pretty much what I thought based on his current and past behavior. thank you!

I could be wrong, I think he is repressing a lot right now. I keep expecting a blow in general. He is keeping his cool right now, just the jabs.