User Tag List

Default What if your functions aren't exactly "healthy" for you?

Yes I know, the functions are supposed to balance each other out, thats why you have the tert and inferior blah blah...
    But I believe I am a Fe-Si Dom, and let me tell you it's causing all sorts of hell. The advice I get? "Accept yourself for who you are!"

Okay. So I should accept that I am so obsessed with my image and how I appear to people it caused me to make some really short sighted decisions about my life which ended up causing me distress? (Fe) I should be happy that I suffer from generalized anxiety to the point where I am too afraid to try anything new and exciting, and instead choose to waste away at my home, unemployed and still leaching off my parents? (Si and tert Ne) I should accept that I'm too stupid and illogical to figure things out on my own, and still stay in said wasteland mode? (Inferior Ti) I should be happy that this is "Who I am!" Even if I'm actually depressed out of my mind due to the order of these functions?
    I may not have very strong Ti, but I have trouble fully accepting that this is the truth about me and thats all there is to it...

Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

What is a manic pixie dream girl?

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes yama, Cat Brainz liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

That's anxiety and depression, not ESFJ
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes Forever, Cat Brainz liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Are you in school? Are you able to talk to a school counselor or otherwise find one?
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    That's anxiety and depression, not ESFJ
    not @ESFJ either
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

What is a manic pixie dream girl?

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

You know what, I fucking give up. Go fucking talk to a fucking counselor and stop blaming it on MBTI.
    “Don’t use your strength to oppress, (but also) don’t let your weakness make you feel helpless.”
    - Rurouni Kenshin

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    - Kino no Tabi

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by agentwashington View Post
    You know what, I fucking give up. Go fucking talk to a fucking counselor and stop blaming it on MBTI.
    This sums it up. People have been really patient with you about this, but constantly kicking dirt over the names of all sensors, especially ESFJs, is getting really old. You're depressed and have anxiety, that's what's making life so hard for you. Not being ESFJ.

Enneagram
    793 so/sx

The above isn't related to type at all but rather personal problems that need to be dealt with outside a typological network preferably with a professional.
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

If one can look at things in a different reality mentally then you can always figure out a solution or at least escape the crap in front of ya

Trolling is a leisure activity and can be enjoyed but like anything else dont exceed your limits .
    Likes notmyapples liked this post