• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs: Cooler than we thought?

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
And when it comes to feelings I genuinely believe that he is puzzled by what he is feeling and what to do about it. He has several "tells" that have proven accurate over time. He actually scratches his head, cartoon-like when he feels stymied. There's that jaw-twitch thing. And when it comes to fight or flight he rapidly finds something in his environment which needs "fixing" and sets himself to it pronto. Eye contact goes out the window when the first flicker of anger begins to dawn, with the eye contact gradually increasing in intensity as the anger builds, until it becomes a hostile stare accompanied with, "No. I don't feel angry."

Time for Anja to take a walk.

Wow thanks for making me laugh!!
I have been seeing an ISTJ man for about six months now and these
are all so true in my experience.
Really, it was amazing to read this.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I don't always get along with ISTJs, but Beat seems open-minded. +1

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I don't know why, but ISTJs just make me happy. Like, seriously. They just fascinate me and make me giggly on the inside, but I don't usually tell them that straight out.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
SJs are a sexy lot. :devil:

I know that much.

Mine sure "was." :smile:

Mondo mentions that ISTJs are fun to play games with. When I was reading about the ISTJ/INFP coupleship I read that playing is the best way for these two personality types to connect. And that has proven true in our relationship. When we vacation together we always have a blast.

He takes care of the details and I find all the fun places to go. Works well.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I don't know why, but ISTJs just make me happy. Like, seriously. They just fascinate me and make me giggly on the inside, but I don't usually tell them that straight out.

I feel the same way!! ^_^b I don't have much trouble getting along with ISTJs at all! Understanding them goes over my head sometimes but I'm always in the clouds anyways so sometimes I miss the guys on the ground there.

Also, games = rockin' for the ISTJs. I recently felt MUCH closer to my very own (I claim you Dew as my own!! You're the only one I've got!!) when starting to play DnD with him as the DM. Also, movies are another good thing that require little emotion and are mutually entertaining. ^_^b